Author: vincent01

Mid-air fight forces Swiss flight to turn back   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 18:05:20 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-9-4 16:20
200 passengers, none of them got a russian visa... how could the airline offer them a hotel for th ...

Warsaw would've been closer than zurich still,
and for anyone for whom the swiss visum is still valid for switzerland, it's also still valid for Poland.
From there, they could, if they want, be turned over with their case to swiss justice authorities, afaik.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:22:30 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-9-4 16:34
Can't you read the article?

"indeed, I can and I did"...

my question was:   why did the airline decide to return to Zurich; instead to continue for another 4 hours 40 minutes...to Beijing...
the pilot my dear friend, he/she only did what they were told to do...

6 hours to hold the two drunks down going west, or 5 hours going east...

now once again my dear friend-----why did they return to Zurich????????????
I consider it a fair question, I do hope you don't mention Moskwa  again
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:31:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 21:00
Ah now it is the Switzers that need to be blamed for the Pekingman antics of two passengers ...

I ...

ahh, took ya while to come out of your cubicle,

I never talked about Russia...
My question once again you ignorant stirrer;
Why did the airline not continue to fly to their original destination 'Beijing'???

"Should the pilot have landed at some Russian airport?

Do you know what that involves?

Visas for transit passengers stranded for reasons beyond the control of the pilot?"
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:53:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:56:10 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:57:28 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:59:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.