Author: vincent01

Guangdong military officer allegedly attacks a female flight attendant   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-5 09:34:54 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2012-9-4 02:13
Focus on the topic Robber

not in the posters

Did you try pulling your mother's dirty clothes from her laundry basket? She says your beat off makes
them stick to the sides. When are you going to stop beating off on your mother's dirty clothes?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 09:39:48 |Display all floors

not in the posters

see?

YOU HATE CHINESE PEOPLE

YOU DONT CARE ANY OF THEM

ONE MORE TIME I AM RIGHT

AND ROBBER´S REPLIES TELLS BY ITSELF

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 10:07:54 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2012-9-4 17:39

not in the posters

I thought I told you to stop beating off on your mother's dirty clothes.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 10:52:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-5 10:07
I thought I told you to stop beating off on your mother's dirty clothes.

Mmm. Some people betray their mother and motherland with their vile words and treachery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 11:05:28 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-9-4 18:52
Mmm. Some people betray their mother and motherland with their vile words and treachery.

Some people don't have a clue about what they write and lie with every post. You come to mind..
along with your friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 11:10:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-5 11:05
Some people don't have a clue about what they write and lie with every post. You come to mind..
al ...

You don't know my friends. Who are they? What do you mean? None of them contribute to this forum (a bit like you really).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 11:14:19 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-9-4 19:10
You don't know my friends. Who are they? What do you mean? None of them contribute to this forum ( ...

Your right wing circle jerk friends in this forum. You know who I'm talking about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.