Author: amuyaima

How many women cheat ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-7 22:59:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-7 20:28
Some of your advice sounds pretty "smart" - you must be "experienced" and "knowledgeable".

Then  ...

GOOD CATCH- UP.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-9-8 00:59:14 |Display all floors
Lacking of self confidence divert both to be unfaithful.

Lacking of moral aspect break the trust.

Spirituality help in many ways to keep faithful on each other.

Moreover inner obediency and discipline give you a binding not to cheat each other.

A sudden economic growth make the society greedy and less faithful.

I have seen many to be dishonest and many keep faithful for the greater sake to keep a sound family life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 15:20:13 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-9-7 22:57
IF YOU ARE EXPERT I WOULD BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID.

ARE YOU AN EXPERT ?

I don't think I am expert in this field. But people believe, so more and more people come to take my advice as my job. There are certain thing that women should know how to keep their partner under their lens. Cheating is very common but many be more popular in China. Give yourself some time and think with your calm mind, you can get the answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-10 09:49:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-7 20:23
"White lie" - ...

I don't think two-timing your husband must be covered with a "white lie". O ...

I did not cheat my husband before, this is just a general opinion.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 01:11:19 |Display all floors
All these women he is "friends with" are in their late 30's to 40's -- which I undersand makes them desperate -- I really feel sorry for them --

This paragraph makes me quite suspicious: women in their "30s and 40s" are not virgins any longer! Most of them are ... wives of someone else.

So they are two-timing with your husband but you only condemn the man?

Good point -- if they are the wives of someone else (and at least one has a 19 year old son so she has at some point had a husband or lover) then they are to be condemned to for cheating on their husbands.

Cheaters and liars no matter how small or "white" the lie -- are all to be condemned for infidelity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 01:15:52 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-9-8 00:59
Lacking of self confidence divert both to be unfaithful.

Lacking of moral aspect break the trust.

Very intuitive -- you make very good points --

The reason I haven't divorced my cheating husband is that I believe that the marriage vows we took before God are binding and I have remained totally faithful to him.  He has lost his faith and that is how he had fallen into such a spiritually decreped state of immorality that allows him to do what he does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 09:19:36 |Display all floors
Sarah924 Post time: 2012-9-10 09:49
I did not cheat my husband before, this is just a general opinion.

May be cheating/lying is a inborn nature of humanbeing. Everyone or most of the people cheat/lie to someone unknowingly or subconsciously. May be you hasn't cheat to him . Thats very good but might not everyone can do that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.