Author: cd_moderator

West cannot impose its will on China   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-2 12:47:59 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-9-1 19:52
There is no debating with brain dead zombies ?

Do you want me to kiss your feet in admiration ?

I only expect you to wake up and deal with reality. That is all.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 12:50:38 |Display all floors
I mean how can there be an open debate in China,

if people have been asked frequently    -  to report  -    others to the authorities ???
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:02:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-2 12:47
I only expect you to wake up and deal with reality. That is all.

In China, the national ideology, at least the official ideology is .......the queen bees shall be happy, healthy and safe.

That is the only ideology allowed. Nothing else matters in the final analysis.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:07:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-1 21:02
In China, the national ideology, at least the official ideology is .......the queen bees shall be  ...

You are so simplistic its hard to watch. You have no idea how stupid you sound.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:25:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-2 13:07
You are so simplistic its hard to watch. You have no idea how stupid you sound.

Really...

Can you name even one instance where the health, safety and happiness of Queen bees Does Not take  priority over every thing else in China?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:28:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-1 21:25
Really...

You'll have to decode this cryptic message for the rest of us. Identify the "Queen Bees" and describe
"everything else" in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:33:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-2 13:28
You'll have to decode this cryptic message for the rest of us. Identify the "Queen Bees" and descr ...

If it can be defined it is no longer the Tao.......

Isn't that what all good Chinese lives by?

You shall feel it but you shall not be too explicit about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.