Author: cd_moderator

West cannot impose its will on China   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-2 11:48:07 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-9-1 19:42
Another reply with "Chinese characteristics" .

A poor attempt to start a meaningful debate.

Don't be ridiculous. There is no debating with brain dead zombies like you and your buddies.
Your childish speculations are the only thing you have other than insults.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 11:48:57 |Display all floors
He likes Chinese people and he hopes that one day they will be as free as other people in other places. He simply is doing the same thing, he would do in any other country. I have often read his posts in which he is harshly criticizing the USA. But that one no one seems to notice here. Lots of Chinese patriots are too sensitive when critics are aimed at their system of government.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 11:52:22 |Display all floors
There is no debating with brain dead zombies ?

Do you want me to kiss your feet in admiration ?

Do you want me to post a praising comment under each of your post ?

Is that what you expect from a debate ?

And if your expectations are not met you pour CHIT over others ?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 11:59:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-2 07:28
My question -that the stupid SSensors filtered out was:

"Is China a mar ket economy or a Party econ ...

So mar ket or party have been velilificated?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 12:28:53 |Display all floors
As early as in the 1970s, the late leader Deng Xiaoping, the architect of China's reform and opening-up, solemnly vowed at a United Nations assembly that China will never seek hegemony.    
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 12:29:18 |Display all floors
In the Jaws of the Dragon: America's Fate in the Coming Era of Chinese Hegemony [Hardcover]
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-2 12:47:04 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-9-1 19:48
He likes Chinese people and he hopes that one day they will be as free as other people in other plac ...

Spoken like a true propagandist. Next you'll be saying seneca expects everyone to have their own
pony and cotton candy machine and their grandparents to come back from the dead or the dirty
rotten communists will have to pay.
Where on earth are these free people you talk about? Almost all of us have to work for a living, its just that
in China people are taxed only by their govenment, not the government and the greedy capitalists who impose
their tax of what the market will bear without breaking. Unfortunately many western countries are being forced
to test those boundaries due to the extreme greed of those capitalists who are growing bolder as they fear
the markets are about to break.
You are stooge of the capitalists and the sad part is you don't even realize it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.