Author: liuyedao

India blames China for power blackout [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-25 14:07:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:12:13 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:26:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:32:30 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-25 11:26
What scientific facts when therr are other versions from more renowned sources.

Your proofs are b ...

Oh come on !! Not racist slurs again.

I had quoted that we do not have power generation from Brahmaputra river nor we are dependent on it for lifeline as Bangladesh. Which part do you think is not right ????

You being an expert on all issues had failed to show me the scientific fact of damming Brahmaputra river and turning its courrse ( oh whatever that mean ). There is not a single bit scientific backup on your part. I do not have any jingostic feelings nor you could argue with me without throwing insults. Who told you that winner of the debate is the one who throws the most insults. You know nothing about geology nor you have any idea of the topic you talk to. Oh stop making fun of yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:33:22 |Display all floors

Your proofs are b ...

Show me your source ?

Why not show the renowned source. I really want to know your source which tell that we depend on Brahmaputra for power generation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:41:36 |Display all floors

Your proofs are b ...
  1. What scientific facts when therr are other versions from more renowned sources.

2. Your proofs are backed up by your Indian jingoistic bluster.
Copy code
Show me your renowned sources please. You have been arguing with me with just insults and no solid proofs from your renowned sources

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:49:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.