Author: liuyedao

India blames China for power blackout [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-25 13:01:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 13:06:00 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 13:08:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-25 10:06
Well. that was what Western pundits wrote years back. I happened to do a read up on it.

India show ...

Haha.....You are so ignoarant. You cannot change the course of a river in a mountainous glacier nor any nation with any type of technology can do that. Honestly do you know anything about geology

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 13:22:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 13:29:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2012-8-25 10:31
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-25 10:22
That so?

I have two articles that differ from you, One form Straits times now that is under "veri ...

Honestly,  I would be happy to read your so called article. If its an article, its better for you to post here. I really want to see what sort of geological and scientific practicality you can come up with regarding damming a massive river in a mountainous glacier.  Debate with brain ?  So far I had pointed out solid scientific facts , you on the other hand depend on a an article instead of your own expertise. I haven't thrown racial insults at you as you are throwing against me. But its not a problem its open to everyone in a forum that what kind of debater you are.

I am still waiting for your article claiming that India depends on Brahmaputra river, all our power comes from Brahmaputra river and you can divert Brahmaputra river, but to where ? The law of thermodynamics states that water or liquids move from higher attitude to lower attitude. Tell me which part of T bet has a plain for water to flow there. And you have any plan to flatten the himalayas with TNT ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:02:00 |Display all floors

CHINA DIVERTS BRAHMAPUTRA : Why we Indians are so ignorant? - News Bharati

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:05:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.