Author: SMITHI

China buys Russian military helicopters   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-25 03:58:57 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-24 16:26
I thinks China knows all Smithi's little Russkie tricks.
But we should give the Russian the benefi ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-8-25 07:03:48 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-25 03:56
wow what a lovely thing , nice photo

Indeed it is. I believe it outperforms the Apache helicopter as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 08:10:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 12:05:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-8-24 20:10
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-8-24 16:10
Can't even build you own copters huh? Tsk tsk

Well... they (Soviet/Russia) owes us... I mean they're damn lucky that we didn't take them to the world court and sue them for breach of contract...  You see, Mao inked an agreement with comrad Stalin for Soviet/Russian assistance in helping China fire up its military industrial complex which includes R&D's in China's nuke program, in aeronotics, missile, naval, armor technology, and more.  But, soon as Stalin kicked the bucket and Kruschev da-maund took rein of the Soviet Union (Russia), as a means of saving his freakin' face for his failure in the Cubam missile crises, he conspired with the Anglo West to stranglate China's endeavors at developing her own defense industrial complex. He first started a feud with China by labeling China the "yellow peril" (a very discriminatory and derogative term and an insult to not only the Chinese race but to races throughout East Asia and to Asians everywhere). He then conspired with the white/European world -- the Nixon clique -- to have China's then infant nuke infrastructure nuked. He followed through with his "yellow perils" endeavor by having China postured 24/7 with near 10,000 tanks, millions of Soviet trrops, their best of jet fighters, the deadliest of their nukes (SS-20 I think) all along the sino Soviet border. In the 50's and 60's, he furthered his "yellow peril efforts" by pulling out all Soviet/Russian technologies and expertist sent by Stalin to aid China in its defense industry.  Strangely and most ironic of all, Mao was dumb enough to order everyone in China to tighten their belts so as to repay Soviet/Russia for the costs incurred in the Korean war when instead, he could have sued for not honoring a contract signed by Stalin and Mao. I mean isn't that the biggest joke ever?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:14:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-25 16:40
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-25 12:05
Well... they (Soviet/Russia) owes us... I mean they're damn lucky that we didn't take them to the w ...

world  court's jurisdiction is rather insignificant as far as permanent members of UN Security Council are concerned. World Court rulings are subject to the veto power of the five permanent members of the Council

USSR as one of five would veto court ruling anyhow and Mao knew it.

So Mao is not that silly as you saying Edisone , Mao knew limitations of China power at a time.

but that is history we have new strong China in coalition with strong powerful democratic Russian Federation.............so fresh start with new people seem to work well so far.

You CIA guys do good work to remind on troublesome past of two neighbours for some reason.

i guess if you keep fire of history live you could fool few naive souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:44:58 |Display all floors
he could have sued for not honoring a contract signed by Stalin and Mao

As if agreements are honoured between nutcase psychopathic warlords   

Hitler shouldn't have wasted time attacking us, he should have just gone straight for Moscow and eradicated the ugly reds altogether.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 14:47:14 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-8-25 14:44
he could have sued for not honoring a contract signed by Stalin and Mao

As if agreements are honour ...

wow great leader Mao nutcase?

hmmmmmmmmm Gerogit that is very much rude indeed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.