Author: SMITHI

China buys Russian military helicopters   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-24 11:38:14 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-23 17:49
I wasn't aware of Russia having technicians in Canada Edisone?

In the same token, we don't have Mao's or Stalin's in Canucksville either ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 15:39:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-24 11:38
In the same token, we don't have Mao's or Stalin's in Canucksville either ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 18:01:05 |Display all floors
They look old.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-8-25 00:24:30 |Display all floors
China should buy some of these Black Sharks from Russia.
HelModel_02_Big.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 02:44:42 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-24 00:26
I thinks China knows all Smithi's little Russkie tricks.
But we should give the Russian the benefi ...

My Dear Kbay,

Please bear in mind that I wasn't referring to good old SMITHI here when I made that reference. I mean "the term Russian Csar" doesn't necessarily mean that I was referring to SMITHI you know. For all I know, the term "Russian Csar" could be anyone of us, myself even. So please Kbay, don't try to destroy this huggy huggy backstabbing Bossom Buddy special Sino-Soviet/Rusky relationships that I/we have with SMITHI "and his clan" because friendship like that are hard to come by these days. I mean who else in this world is buddy enough such that he/she/it is more than willing to sell their top of the line arms to those who arm wrestles with us and who is willing and prepared to set up military bases as Cam Ranh Bay again as part of a program to have us checkmated except our best of friends such as SMITHI and clan?  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 03:56:40 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2012-8-25 00:24
China should buy some of these Black Sharks from Russia.

wow what a lovely thing , nice photo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 03:58:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-24 16:30
My proposition Smithi.

Russia and China should go into joint military design and productions.

I think that is good idea Kbay.

Joint military design and production is smart idea and it would lower cost of whole thing in half.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.