Views: 1710|Replies: 4

what do you think of my girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-23 08:43:33 |Display all floors
[hr]Today is valentine day of china.several days ago,i have bought a purple rose from TMALL to my girlfriend as gift. The day before yesterday i had got the express and gave the gift to her,unexpected,she is not very happy but asked how much what it is.i know she is not like it very much,althought she said she like it because it from me.
But this morning,she told me she don't like the gift,even said i have buy nothing which she is really like. So pityous,she don't thanks for i was finding the rose nearly used one and half an hour in the midnight.she told me she like clothing,bags,perfume and so on.My feeling is very bad,all of above she mentioned i have bought before,even if i have not do it,i think she can't  do this to me.I am angry,she explained she is the right person who directness,will say anything what she want to say. I have no words to say again.
what do you think of the thing,my dears?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-23 13:28:08 |Display all floors
if she is like she said... it is not us who have to think about it, but You.

if You accept it - You will live with that
If You don't accept it - You will live with that, or You will leave Her
changing a person is not easy.

and beware of being "walking ATM" (unless... You accept it)

You ask this questions on forum where are many foreigners, do You want to know oppinion from one of them?

Personally I wouldn't accept person with that attitude. Being strict is possible without hurting others - this is assertiveness. Being in relationship we must think of both, not only ourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 23:44:52 |Display all floors
yes, you are right

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-8-25 08:56:51 |Display all floors
there are many fish in the China Sea
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 02:50:18 |Display all floors
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.