Views: 2419|Replies: 2

travel after my resignation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-22 09:30:55 |Display all floors
It is a tough work to decide resign from huawei company,because it will let me lose my income.But finally i have did the decision,I know it a right thing. After my resignation i have had a travel to qinhuangdao where my girlfriend and i was eager back to.we two have stay there 9 days and take some beautiful photo,even more important are we back to our alma mater where have much memroy of us.we can walk on the road in our school,we can look our classroom and can sail about around school,etc.
now we need work very hard in other city.I have find leave ont company or a city is easy,but find a good job or adapt to a new city to make life go on is difficult.we have been to this city more than one week,as the time flying,our money is gone quickly,we need a job,of course we need a good job.after that,we have much thing to do,we will have a bright future.

照片 385.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 15:08:56 |Display all floors
Where are other photos ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 17:32:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Johnabbey44 at 2012-9-3 13:10

Its a good time to go on tour at any peaceful place because you had already resign form job. Great place has shown in picture. I hope you will enjoy your life more in a better manner.
I live in USA but when i feel relaxation then i move to Thailand because there have all type of places which can be found according to mood.   
Thailand Hotels

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.