Author: Super_lin

I am really confused on the nationality of Seneca.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-17 17:45:58 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-17 17:32
Whaha,
Sure he can ignore, too shameful to face his divulged lie.
I don't need to ask him in a PM ...

He can easily be African & Anglo... What do you think all the children of Britsh, German or Danish citizens born in Kenya, Rhodesia, South Africa, or other African states are?

They are decended from Angles (Jutland peninsula region orignally), have citizenship by descent to their parent's home country, but also have Nationality of their state of birth in Africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 18:20:38 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-8-17 17:45
He can easily be African & Anglo... What do you think all the children of Britsh, German or Danish ...

Well, let's say if your idea that children are born in other countries while their parents or ancestors are from different countries holds water, then everyone could have numerous citizenships, cuz his/her ancestor of ancestor in the olden days could come from anywhere.
Now go back to Seneca case, is he born in Africa? so the above said can apply to him? But i don't think so, cuz Seneca himself has admitted he is a liar. See #13

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 18:36:52 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-17 17:20
Well, let's say if your idea that children are born in other countries while their parents or ance ...

WHen you were born, did you not have the nationality of the country in which you were born? A child cannot choose it's nationality or where it's parents were at time of birth. I was born in NZ, to a Scot's mother and a NZ dad, I am NZ'er, but also with a British passport, as well as a NZ one. SO what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 19:06:08 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-17 18:36
WHen you were born, did you not have the nationality of the country in which you were born? A chil ...

It means you are a Anglo psycho fruit through and through.....

Lucky you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 19:49:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-8-17 19:58
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-17 18:20
Well, let's say if your idea that children are born in other countries while their parents or ance ...

It is not your ancestral heritage that determines your Nationality, usually the Citizenship by Descent is only for a single, or in some case two generations, Citizen ship by virtue of place  of birth is dependant on the laws of the country where a person was born.

My comment about the Angles was that someone's GENETIC heritage may be so-called "Anglo".

It is quite easy, m'dearie.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 19:53:38 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-17 18:20

#13... Hmmm, I think you better go back to Kindergarten and refresh your learning of English if you read that as he admitting that he himself is a liar.....

As to where he was born, ask him yourself - I am not at liberty to say.

Your hyper-inflated ego is getting the better of your common sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 19:54:29 |Display all floors
My daughter was born here in China.  She holds a USA passport because her CHINESE mother does not want her to have Chinese citizenship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.