Author: changamullah

Son of Senior PSB Officer Caught on Video in Knife Assault on Woman   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-17 07:39:09 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-8-17 00:19
I actually know a few of these "sons an daughters" of the leaders. It so happens that some are exa ...

I voice an opinion and it must be verified; then it fails to appear. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 12:53:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-8-17 19:59
changamullah Post time: 2012-8-16 22:21
You've made several personal attacks against Seneca (to be expected).

You have deflected to intro ...

You chose to be silent when that snace racistly attack Chinese women's breast, nose and loyalty. Yet you claimed you're a Chinese. Why is that?

I stated the truth that snace came to China to find employment and never felt gratitude for it. Yet you jumped in into his defense.

It's okay for you to see him racistly attack Chinese?but suddenly you acted as a "righteous" OP when I stated the truth about him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 12:58:03 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-16 22:29
This is normal for many who hate, or disagree with us here. I too, disagree with NW's constant ran ...

Kiwi, I didn't attack his wife, other than the fact that his wife is naive enough by not knowing sn@keyy's real attitude toward Chinese women.

sn@key commented racistly toward Chinese women by commenting about their breast, nose and loyalty. Yet he's married to one! What do you say about this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 19:54:57 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-16 21:50
(YAWN).

Northwest, when you stop Chinese migrants flocking to Australia for the great country tha ...

I believe you.

You're against the migration of Chinese to Australia, to keep white's dominant position on the Pacific island.

When the aborigines realized their mistake, they already became minority in their own land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 06:17:26 |Display all floors
what do you really know about aborigines, what you read? Well find a better book

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 06:36:58 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-8-17 12:53
You chose to be silent when that snace racistly attack Chinese women's breast, nose and loyalty. Ye ...

If you want to discuss Seneca's domestic arrangements, START A NEW THREAD.
If you want to discuss Seneca's views on Chinese women, START A NEW THREAD.
If you want to discuss Australia's immigration policy, START A NEW THREAD.

Despite my polite requests, you keep making posts that are completely irrelevant to the topic ... and instead chose to persoanlly attack me. If you want to do that, do it in your NEW THREAD about Seneca's Seneca's views on Chinese women!

Do you have anything to say about the 'Son of Senior PSB Officer Caught on Video in Knife Assault on Woman'???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 09:00:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-8-18 09:19

Just a couple of thoughts:

- when parents neglect their duty to properly educate their children, some of them will end up as criminals; and
- this case is being blown out of all proportions only because the dad happens to be a government official.

Has anyone looked into the dad's performance at his job or even commented on it? They may well find some correlation there ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.