Author: SMITHI

Iran to lose Russia’s support? --Voice of Russia   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-13 22:16:37 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-8-13 05:09
Agree my friend
Russia had no choice as she must abide by the UN resolution.

.... you and that greedy hyena bosh.
Exactly how much of your foot have you consumed?
Are you ankle biting yet?
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 22:22:21 |Display all floors
i mean what can Russia do under circumstances?

Nuke Iran-they have as big an arsenal as the US.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 23:13:11 |Display all floors
Having Russian support is a curse.......
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 03:48:42 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-14 01:04
Poor Excuse Smithi!
It's not the first time your Russkies have been breaking arms supply deals to  ...

Kbay to be honest i would sell Iranians cruise missiles with at least Tel Aviv range of operations with few nuclear warheads just to establish balance between Israeli WMDs and Muslims.

Balance kept peace during cold war , nothing better than MOD .............it is proven to work and bring peace indeed.

but , but , but .............it is not up to Russia...........if Russia does so USUKIS would put sanctions on Russia.

so what can one do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 04:49:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 07:59:29 |Display all floors
never, never, never depend on either china, of ruusia, when it comes to your aide if and when you really needed it...  both are plain and simple -- just full of it.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 08:41:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-14 08:43
leboucher Post time: 2012-8-14 04:49
Hmmmm, now Russia is afraid of sanctions.......what has the world come to? I probably will not be  ...

look Mr Putin have big balls all the way down to the ground but as president of Russia he have responsibility to preserve Russia and make it empire again as a Peter the Great once did.

Russia must look after herself on 1.st , second and third place.

Russian flag have to be raised on seven seas and seven oceans and that is work in progress , taking west head on at this stage would be stupid.

She is not ready yet , once Russia is ready for head on conflict we will see rather different world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.