Author: sunnylin01

First Gay Buddhist Wedding In Taiwan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-16 23:20:21 |Display all floors
They are courageous!  By the way, who can tell me who the middle-aged woman between them in the last pic is? Mother to  one of them? parents of them acknowledge and support of the special relationship?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-17 11:21:32 |Display all floors
lvfenfen Post time: 2012-8-16 23:20
They are courageous!  By the way, who can tell me who the middle-aged woman between them in the last ...

The parents of the couple are not present at the wedding. Maybe they don't approve of their marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 14:23:33 |Display all floors
Buddhist wedding with west wedding dress? Funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 05:10:07 |Display all floors
Many women or homosexuals are known to be very exhibitionist. Women especially likes objectify themselves more than men objectify them, and as the weaker sex they are always protected from harsher judgements. That attitude is changing though, women and homosexuals should not be protected by political correctness and should be judged under the same standards as anyone else, only then will they feel they are not obligated to anything by playing up the weaker sex card!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 11:22:27 |Display all floors
I've been thinking why neither of them wears suite as a bridegroom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.