Author: timbatu

Wisconsin Governor's Message on Sikh Funeral shows racist fear [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-13 22:37:42 |Display all floors
OP is wrong.  He has changed the words around to convey a different message.  This is a deceptive practice.  Actual quote:
"This week, our friends and neighbors in the Sikh community have shown us the best way to respond is with love," the Republican governor told the hundreds of mourners who filled the Oak Creek High School gymnasium for the service.

The OP apparently wants us to believe Gov. Walker is telling the Sikhs what to do.  Timbatu is wrong and destructive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 22:39:14 |Display all floors
brobostigon Post time: 2012-8-13 22:37
OP is wrong.  He has changed the words around to convey a different message.  This is a deceptive pr ...

brobostigon, I have no subjective intention on this matter. I would rather believe the state of Wisconsin and the United States are more enlightened.

Can you clearly state what the position of the Wisconsin state is?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 01:29:34 |Display all floors
To bro - I have no personal agenda. If you claim Gov. Walker is saying something else, can you clarify? I would be happy to learn that the US has less racism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 02:04:35 |Display all floors

Timbatu:  Clarify?  I provided the actual quote.  You can’t get much clearer than that!

Gov. Walker did NOT say they need to use "love" to react to"hate".  He was not tellingthem what to do.  There is no implicationwhatsoever he “stopped short of tolerating the minorities to defend theirrights and lives”. What a ridiculous statement! Unfortunately Timbatu’s prevarications do nothing but fan the flames ofhate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 23:11:03 |Display all floors
brobostigon Post time: 2012-8-14 02:04
Timbatu:  Clarify?  I provided the actual quote.  You can’t get much clearer than that!Gov. Walker  ...

brobostigon, look, an angry White Christian male from Milwaukee, went into a minority neighborhood and shoot innocent strangers.

Why can we not talk about such profound hatred? Where is speech freedom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 23:37:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.