Views: 2681|Replies: 12

Wisconsin Governor's Message on Sikh Funeral shows racist fear [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-12 08:36:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-8-12 08:38

At the public funeral, Governor Walker of Wisconsin told the minorities that they need to use "love" to react to "hate". He stopped short of tolerating the minorities to defend their rights and lives.

This is no surprise.

Backed by factual data, the Wisconsin state, especially its Equal Rights Division, does nothing to help minorities complaints about inequality. It pains me to witness that minorities are still feared by the US regime. Religious or ethnic minorities in the US cannot do anything when they are subject to daily hatred, racism or discrimination. The minorities are instructed to quietly endure the suffering. Do nothing, react with love.

Especially in Wisconsin, if any minority dares to complain or challenge the inequality, he or she is immediately persecuted. The minorities are likely watched closely by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

In fact, if you check the under reported news, multiple race riots have broken up in Milwaukee area in the last several years, for example the Wisconsin State Fair riot in 2011.

Historically, the US brutally suppressed the Black Panther Party from the region. As of today, Milwaukee city is still one of the most segregated city in the entire United States.

Such public statements from such a high level politician reveal the foundation of the US democracy: white-supremacy. Minorities living in the US are muted and suffering.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 19:26:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-8-12 19:28

I remember, during the Cincinnati race riots, the US governor of Ohio shouted "knock it down" and "this (the US minority uprisings) must be knocked down."

Now, for the US senators and embassy employees in China, can you explain your own behaviors? I mean, look, how is democracy better for human rights?

What about the US CIA funded Human Rights Watch? What a bunch of reckless clowns in the Human Rights Watch! Sophie Richardson, I dare you to speak up against your own racism and bigotry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 20:34:38 |Display all floors
(yawn)
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 00:26:09 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-12 20:34
(yawn)

emucentral, should I sent some Cantonese women to give you a full body special massage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 20:19:51 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-8-13 02:26
emucentral, should I sent some Cantonese women to give you a full body special massage?

Thanks, that would be nice, thankyou.

The Hong Kong women are quite stylish, educated and attractive.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 21:35:56 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-8-13 20:19
Thanks, that would be nice, thankyou.

The Hong Kong women are quite stylish, educated and attract ...

Emucentral, can you remember how many Hong Kong women went to bed with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 22:01:27 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-8-13 00:26

Cantonese women are fat and short and ugly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.