Author: Alex2010

Which Country Has the Best Government?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-17 23:24:18 |Display all floors
good governance.

Is government with compassion.

Treat the poor, the old, the sick with respect.
Giving equal opportunities to all.

China fails,
Singapore succeeds.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 23:34:03 |Display all floors
good governance.

doing the best under the circumstances.

what is China?

China is an empire with a modern queen bee system.

it is the job of every citizen in the empire to make sure the Party is safe, secure, happy and well fed.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-17 23:51:41 |Display all floors
good governance.

takes care of environment for future generations.

China fails.
Fails badly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 03:31:54 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-8-11 04:48
Which Country Has the Best Government?

Anglo countries as they know how to commit genocides, holoca ...

We know that those things happened.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 04:09:38 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-3-17 18:46
Thanks mate. You sound like a good fella.

i do have faith in people too, even though we mostly ki ...

I like to think i yam. You seem sound too.welcome to the fellowship.

As humans we naturally like humans. Unfortunately there are animals in our midst but then again the fight for resources and one up-manship is leading to loss of civility. Some will cling to that as their excuse ..

Indeed, the serenity prayer and all that..

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 04:15:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-17 19:21
what do I know of Finland?

You suggested Singapore and I wondered if Singapore is better than Finland. Yes, more $ millionaires in singapore and some might use that as indicative of good governance.

I'd hazard a guess and suggest they probably don't spend any money in order to reach that lofty height, saved every cent whilst eating congee non stop.....

I haven't read anything about Singapore that endears me to the place....extreme self interests
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-18 04:16:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-3-17 19:24
good governance.

Oh in that case, Singapore comes behind Finland

I have read so many terrible things about how Singapore/reans treat their own people. They are Chinese after all?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.