Author: saltandpepper

China is a true friend of Africa, Ghanaian president says   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-12 12:01:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-12 11:56
I am pretty familiar with most African states; I have also acknowledged the benefits of Chinese of ...

Seneca hates African people.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:16:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-12 12:02
In some places, Africans have been made to leave for their home countries. The authorities are try ...

I agree too since there are Nigerians here who overstay and get jailed. There are also mainland Chinese who overstay here many of who are involved in human smuggling, prostitution and other rackets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:19:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-12 11:56
I am pretty familiar with most African states; I have also acknowledged the benefits of Chinese of ...

Chinese aid to Africa are more in infrastructure unlike Western aid which is in the form of funds which attracts corruption easily. China and Brazil are doing the right thing in Africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:22:10 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 02:41
You have used the China daily to belittle and demonise China.

I just wonder why China Daily allow ...

You'll be gone (not that I wish for this) soon, possibly, so your opinions will fade with you so, they're moot really, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:33:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-8-12 15:42
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 02:50
I am getting suspicious about you. You are like a chameleon, changing colours to blend into the ba ...
You have been in my periscope for quite some time.

ANNNNNNd, you, old fella, since you came back and tried to assume what you perceive to be your rightly role as elder statesman of this forum, have been thwarted by me and you are under my periscope since day one that you came back. You are whom again here? Someone special? Nah, just like me, you are a forumite, that is all. You're not special, just like I am not, or nobody is, so being in "periscope" means absolutely nothing...... Enjoy your soup and other foods that those who have no teeth eat and please remember to change your Depends (adult diapers), more than once a day because it's obvious that the cr@p backs up and comes out of your mouth!

Unlike you, and many of the fools here, I have never been banned...nor could I care if I was! Now what do you have to say, old fella?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:35:08 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-8-12 02:54
I consider that a malicious attack on China and uncalled for.

Is this how you repay China who pro ...

Who cares what you consider, you don't live in China so your opinion means approximately: sh!.te!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:35:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-12 11:52

Interesting. Similarly, there are also Chinese illegal miners who got caught here in the Philippines and yes, local authorities can be partly blamed for their presence. So who do we blame, an international syndicate?

By the way, do Chinese companies that operate in Africa given tax incentives or BTO (Build-To-Operate) investments? I'm sure many African states differ, but generally, is there a commonality?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.