Author: desperado123

Jews hijacked the Olympics?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-11 02:00:42 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-8-10 22:07
Um...dolphins are intelligent, sharks are very primitive.

You can't train sharks.

Have you tried?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 02:14:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-8-10 20:49
Oh please......

Yes, you can point to an ancient document that has these words.  But it means abs ...

What you and I think my dear is immaterial.......it is what the extremists think that matters.

We would not be having the problems with terrorists perhaps, if nobody believed in jihad. But some do and that is the problem.

The majority of Christians are easy going and believe in "love thy neighbour" but some fanatics like the loony fringe evangelists look forward to Armageddon and the Rapture.

Why should the Jews be without their loonies?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 04:22:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-8-10 18:55
Anytime I hear the word 'zionist', you can guarantee there is a total nutcase behind those words.

Genocided and expelled Palestinians would most likely disagree with you and rightly so they experienced zion first hand.

For them it is real, testimony of 5 million Palestinian refugees surely count for something.

Palestine Peace Not Apartheid

Jimmy Carter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 04:23:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-8-10 18:55
Anytime I hear the word 'zionist', you can guarantee there is a total nutcase behind those words.

Genocided and expelled Palestinians would most likely disagree with you and rightly so they experienced zion first hand.

For them it is real, testimony of 5 million Palestinian refugees surely count for something.

Palestine Peace Not Apartheid

Jimmy Carter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 07:17:47 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-8-10 17:55
The same would also go for archery, pistol and rifle shooting.

Basically the clown is p*ssed off because he was mocking the lack of British gold medals in the games in previous posts and as we're now pretty much going to end up third on the medal table he's having a rant against any sport that the Brits have excelled at. I doubt he would have an issue with those particular sports otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 07:19:27 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 17:57
Yes, I don't think you'll fine any complaints from the Asian competitors on this!

Yes they are too busy winning at ping pong, trampoline, hopscotch and hide and seek.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 08:21:30 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-11 04:22
Genocided and expelled Palestinians would most likely disagree with you and rightly so they experi ...

Good point my friend Smithi.

But JFenix is blinkered American she won't see it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.