Author: desperado123

Jews hijacked the Olympics?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 19:11:45 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-8-10 19:03
I remember hearing about that one.

I was hoping it would be true and that they would be cyber shark ...

The definition of a zionist is someone who believes that israel is the homeland for the jews.

Nothing more.

From that the word has taken on new meaning by the crazies.

Of course there are zionists.  But does that mean they control the world?  They can't even secure a tiny piece of land and we are to believe they control the world?  lol

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 19:24:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Alex2010 at 2012-8-10 19:25

Poor jews....being able to control the whole world....being into each and every plot out there...but Israel still got no medal.One has to wonder....{:soso_e112:}
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 19:24:42 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 19:21
The little Brits are also claiming the Zionst gangsters in the NY Feds are behind the Standard Cha ...

There is a whole slew of 'anglos' who are nutters, what are you talking about?

In the US, they are of the KKK variety, like smithi.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 19:29:04 |Display all floors
There are nuts in people of every colour and among the faithful of every religion and also nutters who have no religion at all.

What I fear is that the proclivity of humans to become nutters is increasing due to the society that we live in. It is not a single problem causing this but a slew of minor issues that are not properly addressed and compound to produce irrational, violent individuals who lack the human empathy to want to understand others'points of view.

It may be that we need to almost destroy ourselves before we are able to see the truth that the only future we have is together as a species not apart as races and sects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 20:22:34 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-8-10 19:29
There are nuts in people of every colour and among the faithful of every religion and also nutters w ...

Well said.

I see hope though with the information age.  Never before have people from all walks of life and from every corner of the earth been able to talk with each other via the internet.

This is very powerful.  I'm hoping that eventually, even nationalism will die out when we realize we are all more alike than different.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 20:27:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-8-10 20:32
brobostigon Post time: 2012-8-10 17:51
Even al-Qaida disagrees with Iran's conspiracy theories:

Al CIAdaa claims sole responsibilitiy for the Sept.11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.  
Does the article in INSPIRE magazine explain how Al CIAdaa made North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) look the other way and ignore the hijacked airliners flying back and forth across America for hours??

If they really did it they will have a good explanation of the way they ordered NORAD to stand down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 20:37:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-8-10 18:55
Anytime I hear the word 'zionist', you can guarantee there is a total nutcase behind those words.

You have never heard of Zionists Fen9? ??  How strange. Have you been sleeping like Rip Van Winkle??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.