Views: 4954|Replies: 33

Jews hijacked the Olympics?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 17:36:54 |Display all floors
Iran Still Thinks the Olympic Games Are a Zionist Conspiracy

In today's snapshot of state-sponsored propaganda, Iran still thinks the Jews hijacked the Olympics. Last year, the country threatened to boycott the London Olympics unless the organizers selected a different logo, which Tehran claimed spells the world "Zion." But London refused and called Iran's bluff. Now, even after some admirable gold medal performances, Iran is reviving the conspiracy theory with a graphic showing the world what it's talking about.

No wonder there are so many anti-zionist activists, are they all from Iran? {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 17:47:11 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 17:42
Can you prove the Iranians' conspiracy theories are not true?

The London Games icon DOES spell out  ...

The original Olympics was nothing but track and field events.  The so called "new" games added over the years were badminton, ping pong, fencing,,,etc.  The Chinese seem to be doing quite well in these "new" games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 17:51:15 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 17:42
Can you prove the Iranians' conspiracy theories are not true?

The London Games icon DOES spell out  ...

Even al-Qaida disagrees with Iran's conspiracy theories:

It seems the terror network doesn't like someone else taking credit for its work, which its English-language magazine, Inspire, calls "The Greatest Special Operation of All Time."
An opinion piece in the latest issue takes aim at Ahmadinejad and his 9/11 conspiracy theories.
"So we may ask the question: why would Iran ascribe to such a ridiculous belief that stands in the face of all logic and evidence?" author Abu Suhail asks, going on to accuse the Iranians of collaborating with the U.S. in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"For them, al-Qaida was a competitor for the hearts and minds of the disenfranchised Muslims around the world. Al-Qaida, an organization under fire, with no state, succeeded in what Iran couldn’t," Suhail wrote.

"Therefore it was necessary for the Iranians to discredit 9/11 and what better way to do so? Conspiracy theories.
"Iran and the Shiite in general do not want to give al-Qaida credit for the greatest and biggest operation ever committed against America because this would expose their lip-service jihad against the Great Satan."

ht tp://ww w.msnbc.msn.c om/id/44709680/ns/world_news/#.ToPfvtTwvDM

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 17:55:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 17:53
I am referring of course to the 'none-athletic' games.
Games that rely 90% on 'equipment' brought  ...

The same would also go for archery, pistol and rifle shooting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 18:04:29 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-8-10 17:57
Yes, I don't think you'll fine any complaints from the Asian competitors on this!

What about the Asians that won in these events?  Do you think they would like to use other equipment than their own?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 18:55:55 |Display all floors
Anytime I hear the word 'zionist', you can guarantee there is a total nutcase behind those words.

In the case of Iran, they appear to be full of them.

But lets not forget the egyptian claim of the zionists training sharks to attack them at the beach.  lol

That one is still my fav so far.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 19:03:55 |Display all floors
I remember hearing about that one.

I was hoping it would be true and that they would be cyber sharks with lasers and jet engines

Awesome action fantasy is go!

But seriously, there are always nutters that say that zion is behind every bad thing that happens to everyone. I have no doubt that there are zionists on our planet but the best way to deal with them is to stop being scared, jumping to conclusions and get on with getting along.

Doomsayers and zealots lose all their power if average Joe is getting his three squares and earning a fair living. They thrive on conflict and so it must be denied to them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.