Author: edisonone

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth...   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-13 02:08:16 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-12 00:51
Just like you pour your poison out here daily......your own version of the "proletarian dream" pro ...

You have been properly brainwashed. Anything that hints of social equity is called 'utopia' or proletarian dream'. Do you rich masters rub your furry little head when you make these remarks?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 03:20:17 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-12 16:54
Taiwan obviously isn't a Chinese internal affair. They even have their own president you know! Then ...
Actually, as much as I disagree with most of what Ed says, he is my friend. Silence child!

wow what a friendship, i wonder how does that work out for you and Ed?

Taiwan is not China you saying and Ed is your friend.

wow love have no reason indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 12:12:47 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-13 02:20
wow what a friendship, i wonder how does that work out for you and Ed?

Taiwan is not China you  ...

I don't have to agree with Ed for him to be my friend....same goes for any of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 12:17:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-12 22:34
That's what I would call [crossing of the line], Kiwi. Be smart, my friend! Stay out of that which ...

Cheers mate, hope all's well with you.

Sometimes these fools don't realise that we can be ideologically opposed, politically as well, and still be friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 12:19:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-13 01:08
You have been properly brainwashed. Anything that hints of social equity is called 'utopia' or pro ...

No, I haven't been brainwashed actually. I grew up in a great country, on a lovely farm and with good friends, one of which has been my friend for over 40 years now!

I think that it is you who have been brainwashed. I see itdaily in China, and have seen it for 8 years in "politics" classes in schools around China.

Admit it, you know nothing of the "real" China! I hope you learn before it's too late!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-13 12:24:57 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-12 20:19
No, I haven't been brainwashed actually. I grew up in a great country, on a lovely farm and with g ...

You see "it" in China. So you admit you are a propagandist.
We all know what the "it" is.
Your made up tales of who wretched China 'really' is.
You know nothing and can prove nothing.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 12:33:55 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-12 20:12
I don't have to agree with Ed for him to be my friend....same goes for any of you.

SMITHI is cool but he just can't handle it because, him and I, we speak totally different language and are on totally different wave lengths.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.