Author: edisonone

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-12 12:29:32 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-8-11 18:02
Negative, I consider Taiwan reunification a very fair topic.

However, there is too much smoke fro ...

My Dear Laughing, and how on earth do you what the contents are all about when even I am a blur about it? Be fair my friend. Don't jump into conclusions when there is nothing for you to conclude!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 12:54:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-8-11 20:57
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-8-11 19:16
Shut the fuxxx off white trash this is China internal affair and if the US south want to becomes a ...

Leave the guy alone, magnet. After all, he have no impact on us on the Ta*wan issue, the T*bet issue, or the S*C*S issue, or any other issues Chinese even though he's a mouthfull for us to have to put with. So let him, or them, bury themselves in their [I say you says] bulls all they like because what matters here is for those of us who are Hanren nationalists to band together and discuss these things amoungst ourselves which is how it should be. I mean why do we even bother with them or why do we even care about what they say when they have no bearing on China and all things Chinese? These clowns, they are all ET Call Homes to me. They just don't count in my book of Chinese. To the subject at hand: If you read Hanzi, magnet, then you will know, and you will agree with the importance the contents, the links I posted would mean for us as a nation and [as the one and very same people] because that's where Mr. Ma YJ is seemingly leading the Island and us.   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 15:45:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 15:47:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 15:50:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:49:35 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-11 01:48
I don't think so , i think they ignore you because you are fake.

Actually, as much as I disagree with most of what Ed says, he is my friend. Silence child!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 16:50:22 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-11 11:01
OK OK SMITHI, I'm a fake.. CIA as you like to label me ...

Hell, I'm CIA, a ZIO whatever and all other bad things too. Welcome to the club!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.