Author: edisonone

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-11 23:09:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-10 21:55
No wonder there are so many right wing propagandist in this forum.
The CIA is paying them. Just as I ...

come robert, i'm no right wing propagandist and i'm no cia mole as smithi would like to have me portrayed and i think you, as well as many others here knows that and can outright tell that i'm all ultra-nationalism. so, i hope you are not refering to me with the term [right wing propagandist] you had used here.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 00:04:14 |Display all floors
La0wai Post time: 2012-8-11 02:35
Many young Chinese are surprised that I also tell them this. The Anti-Partu propaganda from Taiwan a ...

the internet, as is with the printed presses of olden days, are the window [to the souls of the world around] that evolves around us. it is something we are dependent upon and can not do without anymore these days. meaning a link here and a link there will be the norm and the main stay of how gather and present facts, proofs, or sources of information rather than the plain [stupid old pratices of [you said i saids or the same old same old never get anywhere indifferences and arguments here...

the internet is indeed is a very very powerful tool and communications medium [as the connections between facebook and of the arab spring movement] had proven to all of us. but, of course, simularilly, the internet [is by no means god]. to truly be able to understand the world that evolves around us and the things that affects our lives daily, we need to have [intelligence qualities] and [we need a mind with the capability to engage in the art of logical deduction to truly be able to tell what's true, what's real, or what's purely lies or designs designed to mannipulate our ways of thoughts.

the masses of ant-like [anti-themselves creatures] you are refering to in both Taiwan and HK, laowi, which probably are representive of a sizable proportion of the stupids of both societies are just that -- they are ant-like simple-minded, pea-brained, creatures or parts of these two societies (we chinese classify them as rice pails). they are a part of any/all chinese societies that chinese societies will never have a shortage. so fear not, my friend, because the production line for the churning out of such futher creatures and characters is almost an infinite process of the world of the chinese...   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-12 00:27:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-11 07:09
come robert, i'm no right wing propagandist and i'm no cia mole as smithi would like to have me po ...

You were the furthest thing from my mind when I mentioned all the right wing propagandist here.
Your posts usually offer truthful information exposing the games of the right wing propagandists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 10:02:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 11:09:12 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-11 12:01
OK OK SMITHI, I'm a fake.. CIA as you like to label me ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 11:16:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-12 11:18:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.