Views: 21326|Replies: 73

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 05:41:41 |Display all floors

Taiwan, for whatever it's worth, and I'm not
about to inject any comments cos it'll likely be rejected like many of my other
contributions for whatever the reeason anyhow...

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/NH10Ad01.html
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2012-08/09/c_131773779.htm

Too sensitive for Chinese medias? Looks to be the case.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 11:06:40 |Display all floors
A forth thanks here, Maestros!  

And sadly, fellow comrades of the CD board, no takers here? Not even on the subject of "reunification"?

Patriotism guys! Where the patriotism?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 11:18:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 11:30:14 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-10 11:06
A forth thanks here, Maestros!  

And sadly, fellow comrades of the CD board, no takers here? Not ev ...

sadly you do not realise that but nobody see your point or what is thread about ..

you posted link to something but that is all!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 13:16:11 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-9 19:30
sadly you do not realise that but nobody see your point or what is thread about ..

you posted lin ...

I'm beyond hope that "any none Chinese members of this board" will "want to" see my point, or "the points of views of any other Chinese members of this board anyhow", SMITHI. For this, my posts are esentially geared more towards "the Hanzi savvy members here rather than for those who are none Chinese" therefore I do not expect for you to understand us, as how it is that we can't seem to understand Russia, SMITHI.

You must agree, SMITHI, that a divide does and will always exist between East and West, e.g., http://www.focustt.com/2012/0810/18108.shtml (Sadly in Hanzi again. My apologies people. Chinese members, I'm sure, will have no problem as to where I'm leadingbthem.).

Let's admit it, SMITHI. East and West just won't work. The gap that divides us is way too large for any of us to bridge. The Kruschev-Brezhnev era Russian phobia towards China, which mirrors those of American's, though toned down somewhat now day, lingers http://jiangshuai.com/%e4%bf%84%e6%80%bb%e7%90%86%e5%90%81%e8%bf%9c%e4%b8%9c%e8%ad%a6%e6%83%95%e9%82%bb%e5%9b%bd%e2%80%9c%e7%a7%bb%e6%b0%91%e6%89%a9%e5%bc%a0%e2%80%9d-%e6%88%96%e6%9a%97%e6%8c%87%e4%b8%ad%e5%9b%bd in within the subconscious otherwise Russia would no need to take the posture hereto referenced.

Yes, I do believe, that for a more balanced world order -- peace -- that the missile shield in eastern Europe, like it is with Afghanistan of the 80's, is a necessary evil for humanity. The cold wars, SMITHI, had not ended. It had just taken a little of a breather, a fiesta if you will. Thed only different now is that it is now a three way game with an added new player -- China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 13:51:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-8-11 10:16
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-10 13:16
I'm beyond hope that "any none Chinese members of this board" will "want to"[/backcol ...

"the points of views of any other Chinese members of this board anyhow", SMITHI. For this, my posts are esentially geared more towards "the Hanzi savvy members here rather than for those who are none Chinese" therefore I do not expect for you to understand us, as how it is that we can't seem to understand Russia, SMITHI.

so why do you think they don't buy your nationalism?

why don't they engage in it?

there is difference between  nationalism and pride in it's own nation and smart nationalism and building one country prosperous and wealthy.

You can't have prosperity and war with India,Vietnam,Japan,Russia,Philippine and rest of your proposed adventures.

Wars cost money and often bring economy down with poverty and misery.

being smart and pragmatic is more important.

nobody expect Chinese ot love Russia or vice versa, but good healthy working relations between two neighbours is fact nobody can deny that.

China and Russia went long way from past and I’m optimist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 01:29:44 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-8-9 21:51
so why do you think they don't buy your nationalism?

why don't they engage in it?

Again, my good friend, the following is not an act of bosom buddism...

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2012\08\10\story_10-8-2012_pg4_1

Thought they won't jump in on the subject(s) (reasons are obvious ) I think however
that many of my compatriotes here does see, as I do, the obstacles that exists between East and West and, if we
all keep quite about it or shy from it, these things will never be resolved, will it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.