Author: sunnylin01

Why Stay in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-9 17:13:30 |Display all floors
I've known 3 foreign guys married with Chinese women. They are settled down well in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 22:16:46 |Display all floors
I wouldn't want to raise my children in China... but it's certainly a good place to be if you want to see another culture and experience the world. I've always learnt a great deal about mankind when I lived in China - so it was a very empowering experience for me!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-10 13:57:50 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-8-9 16:26
Last 25 years ago it was an advantage for foreign student who got a job easily in a foreign company  ...

You must be a China expert. Thanks for sharing your China story. Working in a new country and moving to it is totally different, always challenging, sometimes frustrating. There may be a new language, climate or culture to be familiar with and then there are support networks to be established.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.