August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-9 11:12:20 |Display all floors
So I can teach English for a living
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 12:31:20 |Display all floors
Stay in China
to
exploit opportunities in business between emerging markets.

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 13:11:47 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2012-8-9 11:00
English is your advantage. A large proportion of expats in China find work as teachers. China must ...

and many come to China for business

and give a lot of work to Chinese factories and Chinese families

what u said about low cost, gfs, good paid, is for lazy people who only thinks to have fun

and looks one of them

{:soso_e112:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 16:09:20 |Display all floors
{:soso_e100:}
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 16:18:21 |Display all floors
sorry that's classified information. what is your clearance code?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-9 16:26:09 |Display all floors
Last 25 years ago it was an advantage for foreign student who got a job easily in a foreign company as not enough  skilled Chinese human resources over there.Many joined just after graduation.Life was cheap like I spend 100US for veg n meat including staple food,bread etc.This dont include soft n hard drinks.

House rent for nondiplomatic people is double than diplomatic one.My office pay 2200US a month for one big bedroom with drawing cum dinning and large kitchen.Same time you may hire a villa in suburb of W.DC.at 1600USD.The time I am talking no apartment for business people were made.Me and my wife lived in hotel for years and our first issue was in a hotel.Soon a part of large apt was arranged for us.After three months we move to a newly built apt in Tayuan.

Life was peaceful.Goods were cheap.Ordinary people were friendly and we wish to live there for sometime as the job had no connection with my education.Soon end 93 we decide to back as more professional were in and Chine skilled one started there carrier.

The last I visited Beijing found a junk of buildings been made to destroy the harmony of Beijing city.Shanhai rather good.But I like Guangzhou as a city with professional people.If I married to a Chinese woman I would prefer live in China by locating a relative job there.

I was giving priviledge to raise my daughter in Bengali culture.Many I found are in deep discomfort as their offspring dont know anything abt dad's culture.

I love my culture and tradition while this is a part of Tagore's land.

But we all enjoy a 12 years home in Beijing with some joy,some sorrow,some love ,some hate with all part of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 16:49:24 |Display all floors
i dont know that much about the other foreigners, but i know the white ones are mostly paid to be in China to perform some kind of sabatoge, subversion. and thats the only reason theyre in China. the marriages are usually dodgy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.