Author: edisonone

Hiroshima is a war crime that haunts my family, 67 years on   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 13:22:37 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-8-10 07:12
Script

That was not possible.The Zionists write the script.The NWO is not benign.It is a malevole ...

I think you better brush up on your war history.

Start with Telemark.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 14:01:56 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-8-10 10:52
mostly recrudes from the [none nazi world scientific community] and handsome incentives of course  ...

I mean my family tell m.e about this happens many times ago. The bomb needed to end japan action

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 14:50:56 |Display all floors
Since when was ever a winner of a War charge with War Crimes? ... only the losers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 17:42:44 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-8-10 07:12
Script

That was not possible.The Zionists write the script.The NWO is not benign.It is a malevole ...

You sir are a nutjob and a loon.
Please step off of the kookoo express, and
start up on reality.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 18:22:14 |Display all floors
I heard the Japs surrendered before they dropped the bombs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 00:29:00 |Display all floors
mier_segal Post time: 2012-8-9 22:01
I mean my family tell m.e about this happens many times ago. The bomb needed to end japan action

Sorry, but either way, I'm not cheering anyone here. I'm merely repeating what someone else is suggesting.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 00:40:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-8-10 09:35
lostfornames Post time: 2012-8-10 02:22
I heard the Japs surrendered before they dropped the bombs.

Actually, my recollection of [one account given] was that Japan offered a cease fire -- not a surrender -- before she got nuked. In wars, thus far I haven't seen any nation having ever "surrendered per se" without having been brutally been forced into it.  For a better term, I think it's only fair for us to say that "Japan lost the war" -- not surrendering.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-koehler/nuclear-righteousness_b_1759962.html
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.