Author: voice_cd

Day 4 - memorable Olympic moments   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-1 12:17:34 |Display all floors
haishiwo Post time: 2012-8-1 10:45
Girls lost the women's gymnastics team final, I am touched by their tears. Don't cry, girls, you are ...

yeah they are the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 14:33:05 |Display all floors
CONGRATES FOR WINNING GOLD MEDALS IN U.K.OLYMPICS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 15:01:18 |Display all floors
Best wishes.
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 16:30:44 |Display all floors
I am proud to be a chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 17:45:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by neijiangdaniel at 2012-8-1 17:48

Why is it that each time an athlete from another country (especially China) other than the U.S wins or breaks a world record, they come with with the accusations "disturbing and unbelievable" or doping ?

Why didn't they query themselves about their own swimmers?  Take Janet Beth Evans for example.

In 1987, aged just 15, Evans broke the world records in the 400m, 800m and 1500m freestyle events. Her achievements were all the more remarkable given her small stature, slight build and unorthodox windmill stroke.

Why didn't they query her world beating feats? Was her feat "disturbing and unbelievable"?

Personally, I say the answer is no. She was a terrific and swimming sensation just like the Chinese girl; Ye Zhiwen.

I was very happy for her (Janet) because a girl of 15 whooped the asses of other competitors older than her. If an American girl of 15 can break world records after records, I don't see any reason a Chinese girl "Ye Zhiwen" at the age of 16 couldn't.

Maybe, they cannot accept the fact that other countries are making waves in the pool and some have overtaken the yanks.

Well, to sum it up, its inferiority complex. They can't accept the fact that they have been beaten.

Go Ye Zhi Wen! we are firmly behind you. Show everyone in the world that the Yanks can be beaten and prove to them that the Chinese are making waves in the pool and will be for a long time to come.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.