Author: Rearwindow

Stunning beautiful Chinese gold medalist He Zi   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-31 12:29:07 |Display all floors
She has a beaufiful face ,but what is more imporant she can enjoy life by taking photos which is vert rare as a chinese althele .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 15:04:04 |Display all floors
haiwei7865 Post time: 2012-7-31 09:33
Look a little bit like Cai Ming---the comedy actress

I agree with you,she is cai ming 2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 15:22:47 |Display all floors
Amazingly beautiful and sexy!
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-31 15:30:16 |Display all floors
'CONGRATULATIONS' to her,and to all the other China entrants. Live the 5 minutes of fame, because soon you will be forgotten. China enjoys to reap the glammer of medal counting, however the winner soon fade into obscurity and are soon forgotten. Only to live with the memories of what was. So you think I am wrong! just look at the Beijing games the 40 billion spent, too justify glory, and now take a good long hard look at the facilities build and provided, long forgotten and many in shamble state. Money that could have put into social housing, education, welfare, and hospitals, it's always so easy for governements to spend money thats not theirs. SO is China, really 'PROUD' of it's representatives and winners, or are they just 'LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO SYMBOLS. SAD BUT TRUE. AND YES I LIVE HERE IN CHINA,  I LOVE AND RESPECT THE COUNTRY AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE ,  AND UNDERSTAND THE THINKING AND ATTITUDES. HOWEVER SOMETHINGS REALLY DO NEED SOME MORE LATERAL AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE. TOWARDS THE GREAT SPORTS MEN AND WOMEN BEING PRODUCED. and I mean 'GREAT'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 18:47:19 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2012-7-31 15:30
'CONGRATULATIONS' to her,and to all the other China entrants. Live the 5 minutes of fame, because so ...

It is not about humanity but oh we gave the West a bloody nose by winning all these medals, next Brazil, fire up the cloning urns. Carl Lewis is still well fed after all these years......unsure of what happened to Chinese Olympians of Carl Lewis' era!

It is about endless cloning..........
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-1 01:19:58 |Display all floors
She is a girl you imagine living near, and a bit above, the sea, diving for fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-2 14:44:07 |Display all floors
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.