Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-11 14:27:19 |Display all floors

richer?

there are many  chineses richer than you, you think who are you!!! maybe a homeless, right?
actually you donot know what is true love. Love looks  like chewing gum for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 20:43:01 |Display all floors

kindness

why the person need to find love by showing off his rich and nationality?
so maybe he is very very lonely in his deep heart. so just forgive this poor guy, and show our generous!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 03:59:04 |Display all floors

to cmknite...............

you know that the gay only said he's nationality.............you know like......... where he comes from is that so bad????? or americans cant say
THY ARE AMERICANS!!!!!! what is going on??????BECUZ  IT'S COOL
TO BE ANTI AMERICN............RIGHT YOU FOOL........ GREAT NEIGHBOR
OR YOU GREAT WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.......ACT LIKE US TALK LIKE US AND THEN WANT TO SCREW
US IN THE BACK............RIGHT GREAT FRIEND?????
BECUZ YOUR COMPLEXES AND JEALOUSY!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 15:49:38 |Display all floors

cmkight:
you had a good point up until you said "How typically American."
at which point you also proved yourself to be an idiot, or maybe just extremely angry.

Which doesnt make much difference as neither anger nor ignorance have any place in a good argument.

I'm not from the U.S.A. or Canada, so if you assume I'm being patriotic, I'm not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 19:34:00 |Display all floors

abc123 very good i agree......................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 20:44:21 |Display all floors

Lighten up!

Don't any of you get it?  Mrmike is kidding.  No rich American actually advertises that fact.  And he's kidding about Canada too.  Get a sense of humor.  He may even be kidding about wanting a Chinese girl too.  I mean, how many American men in Beijing come to this BBS to look for say a Japanese woman or a Swedish woman?  And what the hell is wrong with wanting a Chinese woman when you live in China?  Aren't you a lot more likely to meet them than women from other countries?  I didn't see Mrmike write anything bad about other women.  I guess I'm just as bad since my fiancee is Chinese and I must really have problems since I love her very much.  I'm crazy for wanting learning more Chinese from her and am patronizing for appreciating her culture.  Call me crazy.   Geeze!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 21:03:38 |Display all floors

is it a trap?hehhe

Hi,
How come American always want to find GF in China. What make you so interested in Chinese Girl and why you have that confidence?True,its not difficult for foreigners to find girl friend in China simply cos you are richer.Dont you think that love based on such thoughts would not turn out to be true love?Man, do you think you are good enought to deserve a good chinese girl? I doubt.

Sorry , i am not being impolite...just try to tell my thoughts....

Anyways, if you are serious and always be true to love then i would wish you good luck.Finger crossed!:)

Lily

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.