Author: mrmike

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-14 12:22:20 |Display all floors

hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 13:44:02 |Display all floors

go to hell

I am a chinese girl. I really donno what I should say after viewing this ad.
Just go to hell, you "American man"! For the love of god!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 14:39:48 |Display all floors

he may need a gf really

dispite of other things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 14:39:49 |Display all floors

he may need a gf really

dispite of other things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 15:14:02 |Display all floors

what's with

these weird people saying things like 'go to hell'

This forum is hilarious sometimes.

I could say

'British guy looking for sexy chinese girl in Beijing' and the right-on brigade would be straight down my neck typing things like 'loser' 'go to hell' 'you're so bad' blah blah

if i say

'British guy living in Beijing, just arrived, a bit lonely, very interested in chinese culture and people, would like to meet a nice girl to make friends....'
Of course, I'll get some interested replies and the right-on crew won't reply because I must be a good guy to write something like that.

You're kidding yourselves.

In the U.K. there are plenty of websites.  People want to hook up for some fun or whatever.  You can't say that in China, it's so terrible, but you can reply under the assumption of meeting for a nice little talk over a cup of tea.  Oh look mum I'm a good girl, I'm meeting him cos he's a good guy, just like Da Shan.  I secretly wanna fluck him silly but that would make me a bad person.

So much repression.  It's tragic.  Just get on with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.