Author: timbatu

China men marry African wives in large number - Open Door China Series   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-27 10:43:03 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 11:26
JFenix, you have exposed your ignorance of China again. If you ever lived in China, you will realiz ...
JFenix, you have exposed your ignorance of China again. If you ever lived in China, you will realize how genetically diverse Chinese are. Especially in Northern China, large number of Chinese babies are born with European features.

but 92% of chinese self-identify as Han and many, like yourself, believe they are descendants from the Yellow Emperor.

There was even a song made especially for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, called "Huang Zhong Ren", by Nicholas Tse.

The title clearly identifies the subject of the song. Mr Tse proudly sings about the great Yellow Race. I bet you almost cried with pleasure when you heard it, timbatu.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 10:45:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-7-27 12:48

when timbatu came to America, he had to learn to live with non-yellow races. Clearly it is a daily struggle and too much for his brain to cope with, ending in psychosis.

Timbatu, you need to learn to adapt to living with members of other racial groups. Americans understand that leaving a situation of 100% yellow hegemony to a society of equality to all races can be traumatic, but counselling is available.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 10:47:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-27 10:48
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-27 10:45
when timbatu came to America, he had to learn with non-yellow races. Clearly it is a daily struggle  ...

Lebeast, you forget 8 supports me, only 4 against me.

My point stands:

Because the Chinese culture has no racial segregation, the different "races" immediately mix with local Chinese. The uniformed "yellow" in China is a RESULT of no segregation. If the US culture is not racist, the US would not have the different races today. The current US demographics truthfully and factually reflect the racial segregation heritage of the US.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 10:51:38 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 12:47

My point stands:

timbatu, is it true what they say about African men?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 11:07:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-7-27 13:15
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-27 12:47

My point stands:
The uniformed "yellow" in China is a RESULT of no segregation

the history of China is a history of conquest.

Racially, people living in "East T.urkestan" were distinct from Chinese. But China said it was always part of China. Then China decided to call it "New Frontier".

This is an interesting name, because, if it was always part of China, it would be called "Old Frontier", not "New Frontier".

But even so, China said "in China there is no segregation", so the racially dominant Han people completely overwhlemed the poor natives with Chinese people, in a severe case of racial domination
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 11:08:35 |Display all floors
That is what China means by "no segregation"
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-27 16:03:58 |Display all floors
Well you can segregate a little
Light yellow
Medium yellow
Dark yellow
Orange yellow
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.