Views: 3939|Replies: 21

Putin warns US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-22 06:10:19 |Display all floors

Amid increasing violence and turmoil in Syria, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the U.S. on Friday “not to take unilateral military action against the Syrian government outside the U.N. Security Council.”
Putin delivered the comments at a closed meeting of Russia’s powerful Security Council.
Quoting Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s exact words were as follows:
“In the opinion of the Russian president, any attempts to act outside the U.N. Security Council will be ineffective and only undermine the authority of this international organization.”
It is unclear if the U.S. will heed the advice or not. The tendency of the U.S. is to do what it wants.
Putin also warns against bypassing U.N. Security Council Syria Veto.
Dmitry Peskov said:
“Members of Russia’s Security Council stressed that attempts to link the aggravating situation in Syria to Russia’s stance were inappropriate and inadmissible”
55.756980895996; 37.615009307861

This is especially true in light of U.S. actions in Syria which are contributing to the suffering of the people in that country.
Specifically the illegal arming to terrorist rebels in Syria (See article: US helping to train and arm Islamic mercenaries to fight in Syria http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/index.php?topic=10595.0   ).
We called the U.S. State Department with some questions and a spokesperson there “declined” to comment on what President Putin had to say?
With regard to the question of arming of terrorist rebels, the official suggested to me they “were are not allowed to talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 09:25:20 |Display all floors
Hmmm
Don't do as I do, do what I tell you.
Putin Schmutin
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 09:27:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-23 09:28
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-23 09:25
Hmmm
Don't do as I do, do what I tell you.
Putin Schmutin

Mr Putin is good player , smart people take note when he speak.

west can ignore him of course but future will  show how wrong it is to ignore mr Putin.

This is not first time west armed Al Qaeda and jihadi extremists and regret it , they did it in Afghanistan during soviet intervention.

make no mistake Israeli position will be much worst if Al Kikeda win in Syria.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 09:33:33 |Display all floors
Isreal is rogue nation SMITHI - they have an agenda for the region which cannot be surpressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 09:35:27 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-23 09:33
Isreal is rogue nation SMITHI - they have an agenda for the region which cannot be surpressed.

Israel defeated Arabs no doubt , despite odds i can't argue that Jay Dee

but if Amerikkkkkkkkkka go down will Israeli be in position to fart around?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 11:51:27 |Display all floors
Honestly I can't say WHAT they will do (or the whole ME for that matter).
Someone HAS to be the voice of reason, even IF it means holding ppl by their balls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 16:57:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.