Author: masterkung

Jesus In Beijing 2 : David Aikman's second interview ( Christianity's evil desig [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-19 19:16:02 |Display all floors

to Steve

Tell me who came back from the dead after he/she died. If jesus were came back from the death were is his ass now.

Seeing is believing my friend. My english is good enough to shut fuck off trailor park trash!

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-20 09:30:39 |Display all floors

Re: tgbia,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-20 15:31:56 |Display all floors

gntbia

suck my doggy dick bitch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-20 20:40:12 |Display all floors

get a life

Macjo , i bet you spend alot of time on the internet and waxing-off by yourself, get a real life dude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 09:56:57 |Display all floors

tres bete....

Anyway...

Masterkung, Macho, and wchao- in regards to why you've rejected Christianity, would you care to expound a bit beyond conjecture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 18:14:21 |Display all floors

Never was , never will be be a christian in my entire human existence

Steve0 I never was a Christian , never will become one so there has never been the question of having renounced it ever . I was born as an adherent of the 揳ncient eternal dharma (way)?. I have steadfast faith in my spiritual origins and I adher to its percepts of  the sanatana (eternal ) dharma ( path /way).

Just as the knowledge of gravity was revealed to Newton, similarly, in India, many Rishis or Seers of Yore were awakened to certain transcendental Eternal Truths. These Rishis realized that their real nature was not concerned with or linked with 'body or mind', nor was it dependent on sense perceptions, but was in fact identical with the Universal Consciousness.

I also believe in the 搇aws of karma? All actions, intended or unintended, result in karma. It is the account of a person抯 action. Karma is independent of God and religion. Apostasy from religion does neither absolve nor vitiate one抯 karma. God does not enjoin man to behave in a certain way. The actions of a person are left to his or her discretion. However, there are consequences for all karma, good or bad, and these are permanently etched in the 憁emory?of the soul. The soul carries this memory of karma, like a shroud around it, from birth to birth (punarjanma). When enough good karma is accumulated, the soul is liberated (moksha) from the cycle of births (samsara), to be eternally linked to the Absolute or the Universal World Soul.

The Absolute, is responsible for many transformations of the empirical world though the events of the daily world are deemed as illusions. This transformation depends on the three gunas that govern the events of the world. They are sattva (goodness, virtue), rajas (power, passion) and tamas (dullness, inertia). All earthly events, like the laws of nature, are guided by one of the three gunas or a combination thereof. There should be a balance between them for harmonious workings of the world. Disequilibria will lead to chaos, war, suffering, corruption and destruction.

Brahman of the Upanishads is the impersonal, transcendent power that is responsible for all creation and the cosmos. This World Soul can only be described as what it is not, only in negative terms. It is nirguna (without qualities), nirakara (without form), nirvishesha (without particularity) and nirupadhika (without limitations). In Brhadaranyaka Upanishad, when Yajnavalkya was questioned by his students to describe God, he could only say, 揑t is not this and it is not that?(neti, neti, neti). This unlimited, amorphous, colorless, characterless and formless Universal Spirit is omnipresent and omnipotent and like cosmic energy, it is pervasive, unseen and indescribable. There is, however, a danger of describing the Supreme Being in negative terms. This renders it totally impersonal and dispels a positive image of God. Buddha circumvented this problem by calling the eternal spirit nothing but righteousness or dharma, the codes of ethical living that all humans should follow. Buddha said that the cause for all suffering was sorrow (dukkha) and it can only be countered by renouncing 憈hirst?(tanha, desire), by living a life of moral and ethical standard (refer to Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path). To attain nirvana, Buddha suggested taking a non-extreme course called the Middle Path. It is the essence of Buddha抯 dharma teachings. This path is between extreme self-denial (as in Jainism) and indiscriminate self-indulgence (as in the materialistic Charvakas).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-21 18:26:31 |Display all floors

A Powerful Mantra : The Gayatri

Om Bhoor Bhuvah Svah
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayaat.

Oh Creator of the Universe!
We meditate upon thy supreme splendor.
May thy radiant power illuminate our intellects,
destroy our sins, and guide us
in the right direction!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.