Author: SMITHI

who killed Israeli tourists?“Arab Spring” echoes in Bulgaria?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-21 18:59:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-21 19:01

The attacks against African migrants are by no means spontaneous. Knesset members from Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s Likud party and other Israeli politicians at a Tel Aviv rally on May 23 likened migrant workers and small business people from Africa to a “cancer” within society. (thejewishweek.com, May 29) They agitated the crowd, accusing Africans of criminal activity and taking jobs away from Israelis.
Mobs carrying sticks and stones later rampaged through areas populated by African migrants shouting “Blacks out!” and “Infiltrators get out of our homes.”

Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai
, a member of the ultra-orthodox Shas party, told Maariv in a June 1 interview, “We must put all these infiltrators behind bars in detention and holding centers, then send them home because they come and take work from Israelis.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 19:55:33 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-21 20:48
reported , racism

Seneca was not being racist, he was stating facts.

You using "kike" in the title, is being clearly racist.

Ironically, if you hadn't used that term, then this thread would likely not be racist.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 03:17:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-21 21:31
I hold that total strangers have no business criticising Israeli opinion on African illegal immigr ...

No wonder jews are kicked out from every single country in Europe at certain time in history.
i wonder not anymore as for why did christians kicked them out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 15:55:08 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-7-21 18:18
reported for racist language in the title

Where do you see something racist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 16:02:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-21 18:35
Seconded!

If I am not allowed to call the natives of the Nameless Country "Usanians" - which is a ...

Because there is no nameless country!  Every country has a name all it's own. Why cannot you use the right name?
I really don't care what you call it as long as you tell us which one you are talking about.

Who doesn't allow you to speak??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 20:25:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-22 21:12
voice_cd had been notified independently by several posters that your bosom friend had used a high ...
if he uses that word a fourth time

what was "that word
hope ya don't mind telling us
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-22 21:20:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-22 22:13
I do mind telling YOU anything at all.

now we getting somewhere old buddy...
good thing's; me couldn't give a monkeys fick what ya mind...
and I'm not the only one with such a monkeys believe about anything coming out of ya k-board...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.