Author: edisonone

One word: WHY??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-24 03:59:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-24 04:03
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 03:46
The skipper of the coast guard vessel, SMITHI... Not you!

what about him Edisone?

he is doing his job , protecting ocean life from poachers.

that is what state pay him to do , so he does a job and you make up story about guns and roses.

fact that poachers are Chines is irrelevant , who cares?

could be Japanese or Russian poachers and he would do same.

he is doing his job enforcing law and order.

Unless you think everybody can do as it please which is anarchy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 04:41:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-7-23 12:43
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-23 11:59
what about him Edisone?

he is doing his job , protecting ocean life from poachers.

No, SMITHI. The skipper has to be one with a Nikita Khrushchev nose. If otherwise, he won't shoot first then talk later. I mean it's like this freighter thingy a couple of few years back, remember?

Friends, in Hunky Dore modes, as in bosom buddy Indian bedfellows for instance, they don't shoot. They warn and they chase them off first. And if all else fails, they arrest as in the case of the Chinese fishing skipper by Japan and then by the Koreans.

A lot of your people still have this Nikita Khrushchev noses when it comes to viewing us Chinese and you know it. You, my friend, are an exception to this fact therefore you need to stay out of this, SMITHI.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 10:56:43 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 04:41
No, SMITHI. The skipper has to be one with a Nikita Khrushchev nose. If otherwise, he won't shoot f ...

Khruschev is not Russian and you know it. As for Russians disliking Chinese or Chinese disliking Russians or anybody white , well race is genetic thing , you yourself hate all white people ..............it is about reciprocity .........love is two way street.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 11:11:05 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-23 18:56
Khruschev is not Russian and you know it. As for Russians disliking Chinese or Chinese disliking R ...

i did say you are a friend had i?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 11:13:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-24 11:14
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 11:11
i did say you are a friend had i?

WELL I'M WHITE EDISONE

YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND RUSSIANS THAT IS OBVIOUS FROM MANY POSTS OF YOURS HERE

YES I DO TAKE YOU AS A FRIEND BUT YOU ARE PROMOTING WARS IN A HOOD

YOU NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT RUSSIA , YOU CAN'T HAVE IT AS ENEMY AND A FRIEND .........THAT IS PARANOID AND NOT HEALTHY FOR YOUR LONG TERM MENTAL STABILITY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 11:45:00 |Display all floors
i say to mr. putin this: mr. putin, you just don't keep a mrs. putin all coupe up at home and then a busty lusty mistress putin elsewhere in the kitchen cabinets for your convenience. love just don't work that way. we chinese are monogamous creatures of habit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 18:35:00 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 11:45
i say to mr. putin this: mr. putin, you just don't keep a mrs. putin all coupe up at home and then a ...
putin all coupe up at home and then a busty lusty mistress putin elsewhere in the kitchen cabinets for your convenience. love just don't work that way. we chinese are monogamous creatures of habit.

Putin is fit as a bull , he most likely could fertilise herd of females nobody doubt his fitness indeed.

but what does that have to do with your thread Edisone?

how is mr Putin sexual life important on global scale?

nobody ever caught mr Putin cheating on his wife and family and that is a fact.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.