Author: edisonone

One word: WHY??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-24 00:16:09 |Display all floors
Hey Sick man of Asia, when someone kicked your @ss, you don't ask Why!?   You fight back , get it?
THis is one of reason Chinese are being looked down upon when your family got raided and you still have time and stupidity to ask why!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 02:31:16 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-23 23:19
Sorry, MITHI, you are just not entitled to your comments here. It's just way too sensitive of an i ...

Just don't fish in Russian waters and everything will be fine , it is simple as that.

what the fok are you doing in Russian waters illegally uninvited anyhow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 03:18:30 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-23 10:31
Just don't fish in Russian waters and everything will be fine , it is simple as that.

what the fo ...

you see, SMITHI: I did say that this is
a sensitive issue and that it's not within your
jurisdiction to get involved didn't I???
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 03:19:48 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 03:18
you see, SMITHI: I did say that this is
a sensitive issue and that it's not within your
jurisdic ...

it is not abut you and me Edisone.

do not get personal.

it is about Russian fish in Russian sea stolen by Chinese fisherman illegaly and against all norms of civil behaviour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 03:36:03 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-23 11:19
it is not abut you and me Edisone.

do not get personal.

Stop it SMITHI! You and I have a lot more going for us than a few schools of tunas heading for the Sushi bars of Japan and Korea . I mean isn't the netting's sufficient enough for the job or is [this overkill of super high efficient gatling guns] the only way to do it? Stay outta this, SMITHI. This is an answer that the skipper of the coast guard vessel who probably have Mr. Khruschev's nose will have to answer for to: Mr. Putin.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 03:39:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-24 03:41
edisonone Post time: 2012-7-24 03:36
Stop it SMITHI! You and I have a lot more going for us than a few schools of tunas heading for the ...

My friend Edisone to be honest Russian press didn't mentioned it so it is irelevant.

anyhow we have to protect sea resources for future generations , it is about sustainibility and future of Ocean life.

did you know today is World Whale and Dolphin Day?

June 23 is the World Whale and Dolphin Day established in 1986 by the UK-based Cetacea Defence. This event calls for action against whale and dolphin killing to protect these endangered species.
The Whale and Dolphin Day is the best time to discuss the species protection and see what it is now and what it used to be, Says Maria Vorontsova the head of the International Fund for Animal Welfare, Russia.

"July 23 is the international day of action against whale and dolphin killers who use loopholes in the legislation to circumvent the whaling ban. For example, Japan disguises whaling in the Antarctic and North Pacific as research whaling. Norway hasn’t joined the ban and feels free to hunt whales. It was recently joined by Iceland . It was also a surprise that South Korea showed interest in whaling."

Activists, media as well as Australian and New Zealand officials have condemned Seoul’s intentions. Some reporters and pseudoscientists say that river dolphins can be excluded from the endangered list as measures to conserve them are too money and effort-consuming.

Anyone can help to save the species -for example not to use plastic bags as they hardly decompose turning the oceans into huge waste deposits. Some restaurants, for example in Japan serve whale meat. Recently, the IFAW found such a restaurant in the center of Moscow. Maria Vorontsova urges people not to order such a meal and go to police if they see it on the menu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 03:46:41 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-23 11:39
My friend Edisone to be honest Russian press didn't mentioned it so it is irelevant.

The skipper of the coast guard vessel, SMITHI... Not you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.