Author: rot

Syria conflict: West 'appalled' by Russia China UN veto   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-20 08:35:25 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-20 06:04
The choice is between a rock and a hard place. The anti-Christ seeks total world dominance through ...

China is no better than Russia.

And that is very sad.

Because China cannot be a great place when it cannot show a little compassion.

Drowned in this own fears, unable to conduct proper foreign policy that can Improve the image of China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 08:39:42 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-20 06:47
Says who?

The dodgy dossier?

When China choose to veto.

China has placed itself against the wishes of the Arab world, not just the Western world.

China choose to look down and to ignore the Arab world.

There will be a prize for such arrogance.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 08:43:31 |Display all floors
Ban KI Moon and Kofi Annan have both expressed their disappointment  with Russia and China.

Appalled is the correct word.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 09:21:03 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-20 08:39
When China choose to veto.

China has placed itself against the wishes of the Arab world, not just ...

By the Arab world you mean a few tyrants supported by the West. As you cannot by any stretch of the imagination mean the Arab people.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 09:26:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-20 08:35
China is no better than Russia.

And that is very sad.

China has an excellent image, it does NOT need improvement.

The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 09:33:51 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-20 09:21
By the Arab world you mean a few tyrants supported by the West. As you cannot by any stretch of th ...

Yes, it is the Arab people I refer to.

It is impossible for Assad to survive now.

The whole Arab world is against him. This is one of those rare events when al Qeada, GCC governments, Al Jazeera, the young liberals, the old clerics, all want Assad out.

He is already a goner. Even Russia and China should have realized that by now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 09:37:04 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-20 09:26
China has an excellent image, it does NOT need improvement.

China has an excellent image.....only applicable for those under the spell of communist propaganda.

Not many of such people outside the borders of China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.