Author: ttt222

How to Understand French Attitudes Towards Work   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-19 04:14:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-19 03:29
Not that I know of...

Just think its very strange how that is referenced in the article.

He must be drawing the distinction between France and Britain and probably the US.  We work the longest hours in the EU and state retirement age is being raised from 65 to 66.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 07:03:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by petera at 2012-7-19 07:03

Frogs legs ?

The best food ? Excuse me while I puke.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 10:36:32 |Display all floors
The Rothschilds

The Frogs owe their position to colonial plunder and to the presence of the Rothschilds and other banksters.Pompidou was a Rothschild puppet as I presume is the present incumbent.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 14:06:36 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-7-19 11:23
Right, know about the Dreyfus affair ... ?

Know that the mass in France included the world "deliv ...

But they replaced one jew president with another..not very anti in elections.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 15:34:55 |Display all floors
1. Not true - in GDP per capita per hour worked: NO, US, BE, NL, IL, FR is the picking order, source BLS
2. This is a values issue, some more successful nations, see above, and below believe otherwise
3. Not true - clearly cannot retire at 45, else the state would be bankrupt barring any manna from heaven
4. The dominant view of work in France is that a job is a right and workers can be fired only at great expense even when winding up a company! Hence the persistent high unemployment/underemployment in France - employees are a liability.
5. Had the opportunity to participate in French projects. I would not call them loosely organized rather disorganized: the believers, lead by the incompetents, doing the impossible task.

Here is an automobile reliability chart URL:

http://www.whatcar.com/NonCar/2855113351.jpg

The cars in the top 15 are made by countries who believe in working hard. Not one French car made the top 15.

So France is not so amazing after all! Food is good, women are nice, but economically France  is a question mark.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 16:43:24 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-7-19 14:10
Once again, Sarkozy was not jew and neither is Hollande...

Don't be daft Panda

EVERYONE in a position of power in the West, including the local lollipop lady who holds traffic up in the morning is CLEARLY a Jew!

The more powerful they are the more Jewish they become! Every president/prime minister/monarch in the West has some of those funny little ringlet things hidden under a wig and eats chicken soup. You are soooooo naive.

What's amazing about this conspiracy is that anyone can become a Jew the instant they do something that displeases the forum conspiracy mafia. Dammit, I just became a Jew! Happy Honika (dunno how to spell that)!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 19:53:11 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-7-19 11:23
Right, know about the Dreyfus affair ... ?

Know that the mass in France included the world "deliv ...

Dreyfus

Yes I heard about that one and the Damascus affair.The Rothschilds and the Montefiores sprung into action and arranged the required outcome.I don't believe that stuff about the mass.The Vatican has been under Zionist control for a long time.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.