Views: 2617|Replies: 7

[Others] China aids rescue of Vietnamese and Taiwanese Crew [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-18 19:46:50 |Display all floors
Chinese ships have undertaken anti-piracy operations off the coast of Somalia since late 2008. In early 2010, Beijing agreed to join a multi-nation effort to protect shipping in the Gulf of Aden and nearby stretches of the Indian Ocean. The boat's crew included 13 Chinese and 12 Vietnamese nationals, as well as a Taiwanese captain.

The released hostages were taken to Tanzania by the Chinese navy vessel, Taiwan's foreign ministry said. "We appreciate the assistance of the European Union, international anti-piracy organisations, China and other relevant countries," the statement said.

Good job China, Chinese Taipei, Vietnam and others.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 21:42:18 |Display all floors
Great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 22:00:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 22:03:47 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-7-23 22:00
It's time you changed the urine-reeked pampers with fresh one.

But please, do not expose his wee-we ...

How do you know zglobal's butt is plucked?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 22:27:16 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 22:50:36 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-7-23 22:27
I plucked that Old Mac's butt. He has not washed himself for ages after the quack quack plop plop!

Why do you do that? It is a dirty job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-23 23:00:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.