Author: Dara

Why can't I find my soul mate and future husband?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-20 15:37:41 |Display all floors
good luck will be with u if u r patient enough and, try more on making urself an interesting person instead of looking out of window wasting ur time waiting for no one. get urself busy, girl. be cool then it will be done in no time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 16:57:36 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-20 11:31
Like Debbie520 I am older than you but unlike debbie520 I am male. I know what the pain is like to b ...

"Like Debbie520 I am older than you but unlike debbie520 I am male" what's mean of this sentence?

however, I am agree with your comment in this topic.good suggetion!
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 17:01:02 |Display all floors
I can't imagine how it feels at your age because I'm at my twenties, but I know a say in the internet, goes generally likethis:" Love yourself before someone loves you, the right person will come to you."

Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 17:06:46 |Display all floors
"Soul mate" doesn't mean "man" to a woman. If you can't find the right guy at this moment, why do you have to exhausted youself with searching a man? Try to find something you really have passion for in your life. Life is a journey. It deserves searching. Have a trip with your friends. Having a trip alone or not doesn't really matter. What matter is you can experience different things in your life. "Soul mate" can be your close friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 17:09:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by leo.huang at 2012-7-20 17:11

you want to marry with some man, but the marriage is not very sweet  that likes your thinking, you know if the man and the women live together long time, there are more constradiction  will come to you. so i think the single is very happiness. I have married with my wife,but i find my wife is not good ,she is vere impenetrable. I want to go back single. I can do more of things that is my love , and i can make firend with any girl, and not so more pressure.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-20 18:34:32 |Display all floors
debbie520 Post time: 2012-7-20 16:57
"Like Debbie520 I am older than you but unlike debbie520 I am male" what's mean of this sentence?

it means we both are older than Dara
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 20:01:26 |Display all floors
I think the right order is to fall in love with someone first, deep enough that you decide to stay together ,not to marry just for marriage's sake, but in traditional chinese culture, sometimes, you will be urged by parents, neighbours and friends into a matrimonial mania, and they will talk a lot about how your future husband looks like, whether he is handsome, rich etc,things usually superficial, not about how you two feel about each other……

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.