Author: Dara

Why can't I find my soul mate and future husband?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-20 11:06:31 |Display all floors
How about posting some "hot" photos, get a studio to help. A photo of your beautiful smile would be better than the stupid "thing" you are using now.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-20 11:07:59 |Display all floors
You tried already everything-----Hummmmm.

We dont know nothing about you.

What do you do?

Education?

Living alone?

Go to social party?

Disco?

Drink liqour?

Smoke?

Fair looking?

And other neccesities of daily life like eat more,put weight,shower everyday,clean theeth before go to work,clothings,QQ habits  and all.

Mind I have given you simple idea of a man desire.There are more complicated thing are in a relationship.If overcome you may be blessed.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-20 11:31:41 |Display all floors
Like Debbie520 I am older than you but unlike debbie520 I am male. I know what the pain is like to be wishing for a partner and to always seem to fail.  But there are things you can do about it.

It may be that you simply aren't ready to find him yet. Often trying too hard just scares men away, relax a bit, don't be too worried, you still have quite a few years to find a suitable husband.

I would suggest you write down what you need in a husband and what you want. It's like a shopping list. Wants are things you absolutely will not compromise on, for example being faithful, being honest.  Wants are things you'd like but that you can do without, for example "50 million RMB in bank account" owns 6 houses, drives Rolls Royce.  Once you do this you will find that a more clear picture of what you really need takes shape.  You can also do the same for yourself, "what can I offer a man?" is a good question.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 11:42:19 |Display all floors
{:soso__4820161867893526172_3:}Everything comes from predestination.And be sure that there is a end-result for u.What u needs to be done is get yourself ready and waits for its coming.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-20 12:20:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-7-20 13:49

"Everything comes from predestination" its is a risky...

but I agree, that it is good to get Yourself ready for opportunity and be prepared to recognize it when it comes. Otherwise - it may pass just by You...

I also agree with "shopping list" technique - it helps to sort Yourself out, and make a estimations that will guide You in the process of searching partner.

You may also use some classical "marketing analyse" techniques like SWOT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/SWOT_en.svg

(hurry up Bear! Where is Your notebook and pencil!!! ;) )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-20 14:27:34 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-20 11:31
Like Debbie520 I am older than you but unlike debbie520 I am male. I know what the pain is like to b ...

good suggestion, for me  the question is "what can i offer a girlfriend"

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-20 14:31:03 |Display all floors
wb000111 Post time: 2012-7-20 14:27
good suggestion, for me  the question is "what can i offer a girlfriend"

Thanks, I try to make sensible suggestions.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.