Author: cd_moderator

【Editorial】No more provocations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-17 11:57:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 12:02:26 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 12:11:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 12:12:59 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-7-17 11:57
Go play with your marbles and think you could be run over by a truck or choked to death by a fish b ...

Brigadier General Lau!

One thing for sure, they are all waiting to see what happens!
They are a lot of crazies in desperate states!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
2-00-1 alert! Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 12:58:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-17 13:04:05 |Display all floors
Maritime Territorial Sovereignty  ...............     

Oh  ............   !

In that case  ..........

Why did Britain sink the Belgrano which was outside of a declared 200 mile exclusion zone  ......   

Especially as no such zone can exist in the first place if one cannot claim 'Maritime Territorial Sovereignty'   .........

Right  ..........    ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 13:46:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-7-17 13:04
Maritime Territorial Sovereignty  ...............     

Britain did not claim ownership of the Atlantic

But China claims ownership of South China Sea.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.