Author: Chechen

Human Rights Far Worse in Libya Now   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-16 13:41:15 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-16 13:38
A SHAMELESS LIE might make you 50 cents US but it will also slowly darken your soul - ultimately pr ...

Libya now got money, friends and democracy.

What can go wrong?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 13:47:36 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-16 13:38
A SHAMELESS LIE might make you 50 cents US but it will also slowly darken your soul - ultimately pr ...

Libya is on the way to becoming the South Korea of the Arab world.

Just like in South Korea, those NATO bombs are blessings.

The land is now blessed land.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 14:40:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-16 06:04
Under Quaddafi Libya was known to be the breeding-ground for despotic madmen, sex perverts, megalo ...

Moshe Katsav (Hebrew: משה קצב‎, born Musa Qasab (Persian: موسی قصاب)) is an Israeli politician.[1] He served as the eighth President of Israel, a leading Likud member of the Israeli Knesset, and a minister in its cabinet.

The end of his presidency was marked by controversy, stemming from allegations of rape of one female subordinate and sexual harassment of others. Katsav resigned the presidency in 2007 as part of a plea bargain.[2] Katsav later rejected the deal with prosecutors and vowed he would prove his innocence in court.[2] In an unprecedented case,[3][4] on 30 December 2010, Katsav was convicted of two counts of rape,[5] obstruction of justice and other charges.[3][4] On 22 March 2011, in a landmark ruling, Katsav was sentenced to seven years in prison. Katsav appealed his conviction to the Supreme Court of Israel. On 10 November 2011, the Supreme Court affirmed Katsav's conviction and punishment, rejecting possibly exculpatory evidence.

On 7 December 2011, Katsav arrived at Maasiyahu Prison in Ramla to begin serving his seven-year sentence.[2]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 14:41:03 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-15 20:07
Because NATO helped Libya to stand up.

Libya has stood up now.

NATO helped oil liberation no doubt , Libyan oil is free now and BP is happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 14:50:27 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-16 14:41
NATO helped oil liberation no doubt , Libyan oil is free now and BP is happy.

Being South Korea of Arab world is not bad.

Being North Korea of any world is no good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 14:52:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-16 14:50
Being South Korea of Arab world is not bad.

wow dud , S.Korea is quite happy to do business with China .......as matter of fact China is biggest trading partner of S.Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 16:14:34 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-7-16 15:35
I'm not surprised, one advantage of the dictatures were that they actually kept in check certain sta ...

Human right abuse was applied to those who disrupted the lives of everyone else with their attempts at social engineering.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.