Author: Chechen

Human Rights Far Worse in Libya Now   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-15 16:08:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-15 15:48
Well, the goofdafi is dead, killed by Libyans.........too bad.

And his son is still in jail...... ...

Killed by Al Quida NATO mercenary army.   1.7 million people came out to rally in support of Muammar

Sure the whole country is dead and laid waste by the Axis of Evil criminals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 16:10:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-7-15 16:13
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-15 16:02
For fun.

You cannot educate people who know the truth by telling them lies, you black hearted devils.

Mark my words...The Axis of Evil will regret the day they committed this crime.  What goes around comes around, and you reptiles will rue the day you celebrated the Libyan atrocity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 16:51:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-15 16:56
Chechen Post time: 2012-7-15 16:10
You cannot educate people who know the truth by telling them lies, you black hearted devils.

Mark  ...

Good.

Libya is happy, so is the world.

Now, Libya got money and got democracy,

What can stop Libya now?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 19:15:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-15 15:48
Well, the goofdafi is dead, killed by Libyans.........too bad.

And his son is still in jail...... ...

And who should be responsible for the Libyans' loss of their welfare state, their country's infrastructure, control of their oil resources... All in all, their livelihood?

NATO and its supporters, most of whom probably have forgotten the official excuse for destroying Libya by now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 19:18:33 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-7-15 15:54
I dont know why you bother trying to educate these cretins.

Please reiterate for the benefit of all here YOUR reason for supporting what UK, US, France and NATO did to Libya (apart from the fact that you are paid to provide lip service here).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 20:05:35 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-15 19:15
And who should be responsible for the Libyans' loss of their welfare state, their country's infras ...

Libya and NATO will be good friends for long long time.

I think every bomb is well invested.

Did you notice Libya is the first Arab Spring that voted in a non Islamic party in free democratic elections?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 20:07:14 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-15 19:18
Please reiterate for the benefit of all here YOUR reason for supporting what UK, US, France and NA ...

Because NATO helped Libya to stand up.

Libya has stood up now.

Every Libyan stands tall and proud.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.