Author: dreads

British Impression of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-27 12:42:50 |Display all floors

be careful!

Will those building  bring quality of life!    Let think about it, have you ever seem many part of US. country side they are no tall building but people seem happy they kid go to school the parent have job that make enought money for the family. Don't make China become material world!  Materialistic is just temporary but the quality of life is the true happyness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 17:09:54 |Display all floors
it is quite ture, because they know little about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-26 15:49:29 |Display all floors
I really don't like British people.

Arrogant, Patronizing, Condescending and horrible teeth even though they have the oppurtunity to get good dental care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-9 18:21:21 |Display all floors
Thank you for your posts.
Hope more people from britith can learn China and then visit China, i think they can change their view of chinese and China after they visit China.
We would like to bcome friends with people from Britith, too
Welcome your friends to come to China.
Thanks a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 14:03:24 |Display all floors
yes.l agree.china has developed in many places,not before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 16:08:36 |Display all floors
yes, China is changing, I am proud of China's power, but I found that there is much realistic pression,
I am tired of all the things loading on my shoulders, but I can just accept the true,
anyway, I am happy I can enjoy so many things which my parents never go through, so thank you for China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 16:38:50 |Display all floors
you  are  very   objecitve  to  descrip   the  situation  of  china  today .   as   a  matter  of  fact,  china   achive   a   great  development   within    recent   30 years   executiving   policy  of  reforming  and   opening. but  many  foreiner's  impression   to  china   still   halt   at  30 years  ago .   i  think  its   very  improtant   to   expend  the  communication   between   east   and  west   world.  in  other  hand , european   countries   are  used  to   distort   the   image   of  china  for  some    political   reasons.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.