Author: timbatu

How to make inquiry to US police?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-16 23:04:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-16 23:08
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-15 18:51
If you are seriously thinking that what you describe as having occurred then go and talk to a lawyer and file a freedom of information subpoena to find out what cases you are being investigated for.

Now I do not have an axe to grind about you as I do not know you or what has happened here before, but I would honestly suggest you see a Medical Practitioner as well as you are exhibiting some of the classic signs of paranoia and that is very easy to treat. For your wife's sake (I read you were married) you should do this, if there's nothing wrong then that's great but if there is, at least you will get help..

This is exactly what we did. We filed a freedom of information act subpoena, the other side only gives me a handful of documents. Most important ones are not released. We believe the other side is in error but we have to go to court to do it.

Do you mistakenly think that I imagined a raid by the US department of Homeland Security, FBI and local cops?

BTW, I took hundreds of photos demonstrating my daily encounters of cops. I also have recordings of cops stopping me in the street. The facts are not imagined.

Lastly, I have talked to two mental illness doctors. Both find me mentally healthy. The things that I say are hard to believe but that is what the US regimes is doing to minorities. The FBI and Homeland Security are paranoid against minorites.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-16 23:58:56 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-16 23:04
This is exactly what we did. We filed a freedom of information act subpoena, the other side only gi ...
The FBI and Homeland Security are paranoid against minorites.

Homeland Security are paranoid .. end of story.

Don't forget the !@#@ TSB. I read somewhere that they'd rifled through and poured out some poor sods ashes from the cremation urn. The last time I was in the States I was about ready to throttle this jerk TSB agent at LAX who spent 30 minutes interrogating me as to why I'd been to various countries on the US axis of evil list. She never once bothered to look at my listed profession nor my business card. What  a sad paranoid dump the USA has become.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 00:00:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-17 00:01
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-16 23:58

Don't forget the !@#@ TSB. I read somewhere th ...

Your statements represent your opinions of the US, NOT mine. I would like to distance from your open and sharp criticisms of the US in fearing of my safety in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 00:06:00 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-7-16 23:58

Don't forget the !@#@ TSB. I read somewhere th ...

LAX is part of CA.  A big sh1thole on the west coast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 16:53:54 |Display all floors
Poor Timbo...they are after you....and they will get you!!! You better dig a hole somewhere and hide.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 18:33:14 |Display all floors
I am delighted to see that Timbatfool's racism and hatred is getting him the attention from the Authorities which he so richly deserves.

If it drives him to further lunacy or mental instability then it's no less than he deserves, sadly.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-18 19:38:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-18 19:39
emucentral Post time: 2012-7-18 18:33
I am delighted to see that Timbatfool's racism and hatred is getting him the attention from the Auth ...

emucentral, I am sorry that you are driven by your profound racist fear and religious bigotry, just like the racist US cops.

Oh, in case you still don't know, I have sought evaluation from two reputable mental illness doctors, I am happy and mentally healthy.

I plead to you to respect speech freedom and recognize the profound racial inequality, racism and religious bigotry in your society. As for this Police surveillance, its purpose is to cover up documents that demonstrate illegal activities of my employer, as this thread has clearly demonstrated.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.