Author: timbatu

How to make inquiry to US police?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-15 07:13:15 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-15 05:35
america needs protection from terror

Lebeast,

Just to let you know: there is a list of false accusations. After Formal Investigation, the complaints collapsed. There is NO evidence backing the accusations.

Nevertheless, the proven false complaints became vivid demonstrations of how unprofessional and reckless your fellow white Christians ARE! Yes, surprisingly, perhaps, everyone who persecute me is a white Christians. They try to recruit minorities, but they all resigned, including not overly religious whites. It is so vivid to see how the alleged "complainants" are coerced to "complain", only later to testify that the "complaints" were forced and not true.

In additional to the FBI, Homeland Security and local Police raid without warrant, extensive but unauthorized surveillance were conducted. The collected segments, all private exchanges, were also used as complaint. But once you listen to it, you realize how rational statement on racism is labeled as "violent outburst" by the other side.

But again, I know how the US is institutionalized racist, so I do not expect much at all. Nevertheless, the world will see the profound problem of the United States. I will make it happen. The US has done me profound wrong, I will use myself as a vivid example to speak to the US: your racial stereotype of China and her people are wrong.

Lebeast, if possible, I do not wish to continue our discussion. I think you are a no brainer, violent and racist. You have repeatedly threatened me and harassed me on this forum. You do not seem to take in any reason or rationality. You throw out other's conclusions and you make judgement purely based on race and national origin.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 08:57:36 |Display all floors
your habit of cut & paste is silly, timbatu

you have pasted the above posts several times

your brain seems incapable of originality

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 09:00:53 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-15 08:57
your habit of cut & paste is silly, timbatu

you have pasted the above posts several times

Lebeast, are the raid without warrant caused by the YouTube comment that you quoted below?

Do you consider this post a terrorist threat? Explain why.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 09:01:18 |Display all floors
He has a persecution complex and needs to be relocated to an insane asylum for re-education.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 09:06:19 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-15 08:25
Can you randomly label any dissident terrorist? Why are you not a violent terror threat? Here are s ...

threats of violence?

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 09:08:36 |Display all floors
timbatu, some people need to be watched, so america is safe.

I hope you understand

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 09:08:59 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-14 20:53
Is that going to be a US cop assisted "suicide"???

I can make a few calls to arrange it if you want
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.